“Great place...Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner”

Miller's Seawall Grill
Ranked #7 of 330 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our beach front location and fresh fare makes Miller's Seawall Grill a Galveston favorite for locals and visitors alike. While we prepare meals, our guests relax and enjoy the atmosphere and views. Our full menu is available all day. We offer traditional American breakfast favorites like French toast, omelettes, waffles, pancakes and steak and eggs. We also serve sandwiches, po-boys, burgers, salads, soup and gumbo. Miller's also serves traditional entrees, like chicken fried steak, ribeye steaks, chicken, liver&onions and pork n stuffing.Enjoy our seafood selection of: shrimp, oysters, flounder, snapper, salmon, lump crab. Our bar serves beer and wine, along with our signature bloody mary, margaritas and mimosas. Miller's also offers takeout.
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Our vacation made a pitstop just a few doors down at the DoubleTree and this was an easy walk for us to grab a beer and a quick meal. What we found was that the food was excellent and the staff were entertaining and friendly!! We were treated like we were family. Our portions were brought to us like mom was serving them up, just wait until you see the size of the pies. We stopped by for breakfast, and had the same reception and service.
Don't let the crowd scare you away, they have plenty of seats and the service is quick. If you're looking for a great meal and fun time, give this place a visit.

1  Thank Steve L
Management response:Responded 16 November 2016

I'm thrilled that you got a chance to check us out during your stop in town, Steve! We're definitely all about a delicious, homestyle meal, so it's great to hear that both your dinner and breakfast hit the mark. On the same note, I'm proud of how wonderful my staff is, and I'm delighted that you experienced this during your visits. That said, I hope you'll come by and see us again should you find yourself back in the area.

All the best,
Don Clark, Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (2,229)

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Everything was absolutely delicious. The steak cooked perfectly and the chicken fried steak was amazing. But the best was the desert! The Italian cream cake was great and rich but not too sweet. And HUGE!! Easily enough for 2.

Management response:Responded 15 November 2016

Always expect a delicious meal and some friendly Southern hospitality whenever you visit us, Michael. Glad to hear you had a wonderful experience, and I want to thank you for spreading the word. Looking forward to welcoming you again someday soon!

Cheers,

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

The menu is huge and everything is served all day. We ordered the shrimp, French toast, traditional breakfast, and gumbo. Everything was very good, hot, fresh, and portioned well. The wait staff was extremely friendly and so fun! We will be back next time we are in town.

Management response:Responded 15 November 2016

I can tell the breakfast menu really blew you away, scrappymel! Thanks for sharing some feedback and for letting me know my waitstaff took excellent care of you. I'll pass along the kind words!

Join us again soon,

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I read the reviews & made sure to stop in, how happy we werethe staff are so friendly making you feel like you're visiting in their home, the food incredible, I didn't know what grits were supposed to taste like but I found out. You have to try shrimp & grits, Philly cheesesteak. Okay we had to return the following morning, breakfast perfection especially eggs benedict a big shout out to Joel & Marvin

Management response:Responded 15 November 2016

You came to the right place for a true Southern breakfast, ReneeCarr54. Glad to hear the shrimp and grits were delicious! The best compliment you can pay us is to come back for more, so thank you for joining us a second time too.

Hope to serve you another five star meal soon,

Reviewed 10 November 2016

It was our first time in Galveston and based on Trip Advisor we chose Miller's Seawall Grill for dinner the night before our cruise and we are so glad we did!! The food was amazing, the portions are huge and the people that work there treat you like you're a regular not another obvious tourist, that is important to us in a town that I'm sure sees so many. We had a quesadilla appetizer which was very good, gumbo which was awesome and that was before our meal had even arrived, needless to say we were very hungry after a long drive. We ended up taking more than enough for a second meal with us! We had the seafood platter, Oh my goodness, best I've had EVER! The shrimp had a nice thin golden batter and the fish was delicious!! My other half had the chicken strips which she said were "so good"!! This place was so good we returned for breakfast!! Breakfast was awesome, just remember if you want something light, order accordingly because they give you a ton of food!!! Its soooo good, but you will eat till you're miserable!! LOL! The prices are no more than you would pay at any chain restaurant, so why would you want to go to a chain when you could have a wonderful, fresh meal here!!! Thank you Miller's, you are doing an awesome job, keep up the great work!!!

1  Thank Amy Lynn T
Management response:Responded 12 November 2016

I'm happy you chose us too, Amy, and I want to thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. Your words of encouragement mean a lot to us too -- I'll be sure to pass them along to my team! Anytime you're visiting Galveston, we'd be thrilled to welcome you back.

Best wishes,