“Very popular for breakfast, but check first because the hours are very limited”
Review of Bronco Burritos

Bronco Burritos
Ranked #52 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I have had their burritos before. Sometimes I pick them up, sometimes somebody else. One time I tried picking up burritos for lunch but that is when I found out they close at noon so you have to get there early. This time I went in there to buy 3 burritos, 1 for me and 2 for coworkers. Parking is very limited as is with many if not most restaurants on the island. They have some parking and everybody else has to park on the streets. They are so popular, all their parking and the parking out front on Broadway has always been full. Knowing that, I pulled onto the side street before the restaurant, parked, and walked the extra 100' past the computer repair shop. The place was packed as usual, but I was able to place my order almost right away. They would not substitute. Specifically, on one of the Bronco burritos, I wanted to substitute beef for eggs and bacon on their bronco burrito. So I wanted to substitute 1 ingredient for 2 and they said no way. I changed that order to the BBQ burrito instead. They called out my number very quickly. I was not timing them, but I think it was about a 3-5 minute wait. All burritos come with a green hot sauce, which I added of course. I enjoyed my bronco burrito as it was very filling and tasty. One of them would make any meal.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Loved this place. Its a little hole in the wall, barely any parking with great breakfast burritos! Would recommend time and time again and very inexpensive!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Went to breakfast on a Saturday morning and this place was crowded! The service was quick. The food was quickly prepared came to the table warm. This place is good and worth the money.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times...excellent tamales (spicey) and tried both the egg and bacon/egg and chorizo/ breakfast tacos. Not impressed with the bacon and egg....two eggs with ONE bacon strip. However, the chorizo and egg was excellent and "even balanced ".

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Highly recommended by friends of my wife, I made sure to make a stop here for a to go order for the family after dropping off keys to our beachfront rental. Only regret I have is not getting more of their awesome burritos. The salsa verde, or green salsa, is the only one they have, and it was a great topper with a perfect balance of taste and heat, for each delightfully delicious burrito bite. OLE!