“Great food, great service, great family”

Leon's World's Finest Barbeque
Ranked #61 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The staff was great. The food was amazing. And we got to talk with the owners for awhile. It is a small little place and easily missed when driving by, but you will not regret stopping in here for some tasty food. If I'm ever in the area again, I will return!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Hole in the wall barbecue joints are some of my favorite restaurants and Leon's certainly qualifies! Our son, who is working in Galveston recommended Leon's as a local favorite for barbecue and it did not disappoint. Our group of 5 had brisket, Leon's cut brisket which leaves a fat layer on as it is smoked, ribs, sausage du jour, and a barbecue stuffed baked potato. We had mac and cheese, green beans, collard greens, and barbecue beans as sides. The meats were smoked to perfection, the sauce was excellent, and the sides were outstanding. Everybody from the waitress to the cook to Leon himself were genuinely appreciative that we were there and they made our meal experience totally enjoyable. We highly recommend Leon's for excellent barbecue and friendly people!!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This place is a must eat if you are on the island if you like bbq. Perfectly cooked meat and you add the sauce. Service was good. We had the brisket, stuffed potatoes (best baked potato I have ever had) and Spivey rice.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Leon's is a must if you love BBQ. It is a rather small place, but they smoke all their meats in the back. The staff was nice and helpful. The food was amazing. The best St Louis style ribs and brisket if have ever had. Not only is the food good, the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

If I could I would rate this place 10 stars!! Everything we had was phenomenal!! That meat has the perfect smoke taste and hell of a good sauce!! The Mac and cheese is fantastic! The potato salad is probably my favorite, creamy delicious and crunchy! I had the spare ribs which were fantastic I soaked it in that wonderful BBQ sauce!! My boyfriend had the brisket and a sausage all of it was AMAZING!! Honestly the best meal we have had all trip!! Thank you to the owner and the staff for the warm welcoming!! We loved it so much!!

1  Thank drinkcherrycoke