“Not bad”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We couldn't decide on a pizza, so our granddaughters chose to have a slice of pizza. It said "Giant" and it truly is. Myself, I had the Calzone and the wife, Brueschetta. My Calzone was a little doughy, but not bad. The " Giant" slices are huge and were pretty good. That's what I was told by the girls. Mom has had better Brueschetta. It is a place that you stand in line to order them pick it up. The pizzas we saw coming out looked good. We'd go back. Watch put when pulling into the parking lot in front due to the sidewalk being tall. And Ben & Jerry's is next door for desert.

KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Papa's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Leon! We're glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time spent with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Thanks,
The Papa's Pizza Team

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The atmosphere is fun & inviting. We only come here for vacation, as we live in Omaha, NE. I would recommend Papa's!

We appreciate the great feedback! We love hearing from satisfied customers. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to see you here more often!

Thanks,
The Papa's Pizza Team

Reviewed 15 August 2017

On time delivery and Hot Pizza. Skimpy toppings, not enough cheese and a lot of pizza dough. This is average at best, I would recommend ordering extra cheese and sauce.

Thank you for the feedback, Joyfull. We appreciate hearing all comments, so we can provide the best food and service to our customers. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Papa's was recommended by my hotel so I tried to order on-lin for delivery and that is when I had my first problem. When I put in the hotel zip code, the system said that they did not delivery to the zip code. I called them and they told me that they did deliver to my hotel but that I had to put in a different zip code (77551) I ordered a Thin crust pizza and the pizza I recieved was a Hand Tossed. Since I had already waited 30 minutes for the delivery, I let it go. The pizza was good as was the side salad I ordered.

KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Papa's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We value hearing from our customers, and I apologize for the issue that occurred during the pizza delivery. We hope to gain the opportunity to sincerely make it up to you. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Had dinner here and was disappointed. Ordered the "thin crust pizza" and 2 glasses of wine. The crust had holes poked in it and I KNOW i have purchased this same crust at the grocery store @ 2 for $4. The wine came right out of Franzia box sitting on the counter. This place is better suited for take out. Workers were nice.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. It’s disappointing to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience with us. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you.