“Beautiful”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We had an absolute blast!!!! Food was a little pricey. You are definitely paying for the experience. The food and drinks were not memorable, but the experience was. The atmosphere was great. They covered every little detail with the animals and trees. Our server was amazing!!! He was from south Europe (sorry forgot his name) very cool guy and I wish him the best with his future! The adventure ride was cool. I got a little sick riding it after I ate but it was cool. The noises were... interesting?

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We visited and Megan was our "safari guide". She was very helpful with food suggestions. She was always there to make sure we were doing good and was quick with the service. My daughters loved the atmosphere which was a lot of fun, my wife and I enjoyed it as well.

It was sad that the ride was down, but we were only a few weeks after Hurricane Harvey so we can't complain about that.

They also have a build a bear which my 4 year old loved. She got her first one.

We would definetly return to this place again, and we recommend to anyone with kids visiting Galveston Island.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The menu has gotten smaller and a lot more expensive since the last time I've been in a Rainforest Cafe. The staff was not as attentive as in the past and I do not know if was because of the hour, 2030, or because of the small crowd. Two of came in for dinner constantly had to ask to have our water glasses refilled, waitstaff kept dropping silver ware and other items on the table and floor. Didn't explain dishes fully when asked about ingredients sue to dietary restriction of one of us. My pasta was overcooked and gooey, the sausage did taste good.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The food was good not very busy but we were here doing non-peak tourist season, the server was extremely attentive

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Food is not good at all. I have been several times (to different locations, Katy, Galveston, San Antonio) and they all have below-average food. The atmosphere is so much fun - but only once. Then, you're paying alot for not-so-great food. My children love it, so we go for them, but I would doubt I will be going back anytime soon. The Galveston location has a really fun boat ride that is a great price.