“Good food”

Fisherman's Wharf
Ranked #14 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an old standby. I’ve never been disappointed with my selections here. Came during restaurant week and had the mini seafood sampler. It was just the right size and I still had some leftovers. Everything fried to perfection.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,456)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Special outing pre birthday dinner. Hubby had Crab Cakes were very large and tasty but only came with green beans....I had Fried Shrimp that were yummy but came with fries..... daughter had catfish she was happy with. Was dissapointed that while others got bread with their dinner we weren’t even offered it. This was a rather expensive dinner with tip $100.00. You can see the water from the windows but the other restaurants have a better view of the water.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Part of the Landry resturant group - great place in the evening for Happy Hiur and watch the dolphins feeding. Wait staff very consistent and attentive. Great place for a group. Excellent menu. You get 3 hours paid parking - get your parking stub stamped.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First off I love the location and the decor. Started off with the Galveston Trio for an appetizer it comes with Shrimp Kisses, Blackened Shrimp Queso, and Calamari. All three are amazing so I don't have a pic because we ate it all so fast, sorry. I had the red snapper and ask for for some Pontchartrain sauce on the side. I asked him to make it spicy so I wanted to taste the fish. Let me just say the fish tasted so good that I ended up pouring the Pontchartrain over my vegetables instead of my fish. It was delicious. I don't remember what my wife had but I do know that she liked it and ended up taking it home for her to eat the next day. The kids got fried shrimp which was also good. We got bread pudding and pecan pie for dessert and both were excellent. This is the only place I've ever been that gives you root beer to pour over the bread pudding. I did not try it because I don't like root beer. Sorry that's the only two pictures I got I will try to remember to get pictures of everything next time we go.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

While this fishermans wharf is nothing exciting, it has a nice big restaurant, the tall ship museum was closed, and the cruise ship was loading people next door. Traffic was backed up due to people coming to the cruise ship.