“Good food but lacking in service”
Review of Queen's Barbecue

Queen's Barbecue
Ranked #58 of 316 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Not the friendliest place to dine! I know they are on "island time" and do their own thing, but a smile and a thank you go a long way especially when dealing with the public. Turkey is great. For a change, I tried their chicken salad special but quickly learned I should have stuck with my usual turkey selection.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best BBQ ever! The sauce is amazing and the brisket is delicious! The creamed corn is also a must have! No wonder they've won best BBQ in the county for over 20 years and running!!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This place was very clean when we visited and the customer service is great, besides they have free ice cream and very affordable prices for the plates they serve. highly recommended to visit.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I had a kids meal (less than $6) and it was HUGE! I had pulled pork, my husband had smoked turkey cliffhanger and we were both impressed!!! Deliciousness!!!! Fudge brownie dessert was amazing although we didn't have much room for it.... I will definitely be back!!!!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Well, it had been some time since we visited Queen's...a friend said she saw review in Texas Monthly so we stopped in to check it out. Well, we were surprised! Delicious chopped beef barbeque sandwich...ice cream was good too...peach cobbler as well (don't like cinammon in my peach cobbler but at least it wasn't overdone)...The restaurant is really clean--and so are the bathrooms!!!