“a few drinks and fun”
Review of Fish Tales

Fish Tales
Reserve with OpenTable
Fish Tales is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 321 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups, View, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

great place to stop in for a few drinks and food. service was good and food and drinks were fair priced for the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,419)

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

My sister booked a room for 7:00 but we ended up getting to the restaurant at 6:00. She forgot what time the reservations were for. The room was in use as our reservations weren’t until 7:00 but the management and staff were so accommodating they set up another room after we were just going to wait until 7:00. Really nice of them to do that.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

The whole family got stuffed flounder and everyone loved it. Two family members got a side of gumbo and another got a side of clam chowder. Everyone loved the food they got. I personally thought it was some of the best stuffed flounder I have ever had. Some other family members thought the same. The waitress Devon was very nice and friendly. When we come back to Galveston, we will make sure to go back to Fish Tales. Great place.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Chose this place for our seafood fix. Never have been here before but the sea wall was full of people so we thought this place would work. Started off with a 45 minute wait. Got a pretty good Margarita at the bar to tide me over. The restaurant is large and the atmosphere is fun along with the fact that you are looking out to the gulf. Service is good and friendly. I had the fried shrimp and my wife had the grilled shrimp. I really liked mine and my wife was pretty satisfied with hers. Two others in our party had the shrimp gumbo. Neither was really impressed with their gumbo. One said hers was a little too spicy. The other said it wasn’t spicy enough. All in all, it was a pretty good visit.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We come to Galveston all the time and had not eaten here so gave it a try. The hostess was sweet and a very helpful young lady. Our waiter was nice enough but passed us by to wait on table that came in after us. The fish was good was but under seasoned for my taste. I hope this was just a bad night but my shrimp was not good. Tasted ok but was rubbery and I did not eat. Sorry but will not go there again