“Good food”
Review of Fish Tales

Fish Tales
Reserve with OpenTable
Fish Tales is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 316 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The waiter was slow as Christmas but the food was good, they ran out of ice cream which was odd. The food was good as well.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Leaving with sad faces on the family. Gumbo was a Gumb-no (I make 10x better at home) kids burgers were microwaved. Seriously??? Ordered the mac daddy appetizer($25) was zero presentation and very skimpy. The service was iffy. I was excited for our pre cruise dinner and was hoping for a great time and excellent dinner for the price. Received neither. My husbands po boy bread was so hard the entire roll broke apart after one bite. Sad. Thanks Fish tales for an amazing dinner full of family memories.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

well - they were huge for a single scoop, and great quality chocolate as well, if you fancy one near the pier you wont go far wrong for the money

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love to try new places for happy hour. It's a great way to experience a restaurant without spending a lot of money. I really enjoyed Fish Tales, even though I have heard it was not that great. I went on Monday evening, when happy hour is all night. The frozen strawberry daiquiri was yummy! I chose two appetizers over the course of the evening, the bacon bombs and New Orleans shrimp. The New Orleans shrimp was by far my favorite. The lovely ocean breeze made the upstairs patio a very pleasant place for a cool fruity drink and a tasty snack.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place was recommended to use by our Uber driver and I'm glad we went. It was very casual and laid back with GREAT patio seating.

The drink menu was very beach-y and fun.

I had the seared ahi tuna and it was wonderful. My friend had the fish n chips and loved it. Both were perfectly light and flavorful.

Definitely would go again.