“Good food, deck good for romantic dinner. ”
Review of Fish Tales

Fish Tales
Reserve with OpenTable
Fish Tales is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 330 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, View, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located across the street from Pleasure Pier, break away from the beach and enjoy fresh fare on the most popular beachfront balcony on the Seawall in Galveston. Fish Tales specializes in seafood straight from the Gulf of Mexico, as well as pastas, steaks, salads and more. Start with our famous Shrimp Kisses - bacon-wrapped and stuffed with jalapeno Jack cheese. Then savor Galveston seafood by trying one of our signature dishes like Fresh Catch Redfish, Fried Shrimp, Blackened Stuffed Catfish Etouffée or Succulent Snow Crab Legs. After an incredible meal, indulge in our large assortment of ice cream and desserts that will satisfy any sweet tooth! Fish Tales in Galveston is open daily for lunch and dinner with great happy specials including beers & cocktails.
Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

Awesome food. Prices are a little high but the food and atmosphere were worth it. View of the Gulf on the upper deck. Ice cream parlor in the lobby if you are looking for a quick scoop.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,476)

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Our server was such a disappointment that I'm not sure the best food in the world could have helped the situation. He was upset that I would not order the most expensive mixed drink on the menu, and that I had not made up my mind about my food order on his timeline. He was rude and called me CHEAP! I was done before I took my first bite.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Loved the view and location. Staff are friendly and great service. The plates were pricy but once the food arrived it was a great amount for the price. The food was deliciously awesome good!!!!!!! Highly recommended!!!!!!

Reviewed 15 January 2016

Hostess sat us upstairs at a window table. Views are beautiful. Had the broiled red snapper with lemon butter & lump crab on top. Scrumptious! :o) Lots of flavors of ice scream for after dinner desert too!

Reviewed 10 January 2016

There was four of us eating at the Fish Tales restaurant in Galveston Texas. I would highly recommend this restaurant for your seafood appetite. The staff was very attentive and the food was exceptional he presented. I would like to see this type of restaurant in the Denver Colorado area.