“Fabulous breakfast with fresh baked goods!”
Review of Mosquito Cafe

Mosquito Cafe
Ranked #7 of 316 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This restaurant serves fantastic food. I had a benedict dish that was served on a savory scone. It was just wonderful. The only negative I could possibly say is that you have to get up to get your own drinks and the restaurant is very cramped so it becomes a bit of a challenge.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Top breakfast. Place order at the counter. I highly recommend ‚The Betsy‘: croissant, poached eggs, sauce hollandaise – yummy. Loved it.
We went there before they opened, which was a good idea. 15 minutes later we would have already waited in a line. No wonder that the place is so popular. While I was not impressed with the choice, I was with food quality. I second the recommendation of a guide book: I must, if you are in area.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We've eaten here many times while in Galveston.
The service is excellent and the food is very good.
We have always been served quickly and the prices are reasonable.
I like coming here because they can handle large or small groups and don't seem to mind.
It has a "down home" feel to it.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This was a great find after eating overpriced dross for days.
Food is delicious,service pretty friendly and prices are reasonable.
Get away from Seawall boulevard and go here.
Michael, Nottingham.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I had read on Trip Advisor to always have a cup of their made from scratch soup - definitely have the soup. We had corn chowder and it was fabulous!

The restaurant sparkles clean from the time you walk in the door until you exit the restroom.

I had the BLT and it was great. My husband had the reuben. There was a sweetness to the reuben that he was not fond of. Overall, the food was wonderful.