“The reason I cpome to Galveston”
Review of DiBella's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

DiBella's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Never fails me, my husband and I love going to this place. The food and service is incredible. The atmosphere is romantic or if you are with a big group it is fun. Everyone trying something new and sharing. The wine list is superb and the owner is always there for some advice if you need it.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Best traditional italian on the Island! Primavera was out of this world. Great garlic bread and garlic veggies.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

As far as I am concerned this is the best Italian food on the Island, this place was recommended to us my a friend and I highly express my gratitude, food was excellent, price was moderate, atmosphere was great felt like you were back in old Italy

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere and the three cheese pasta with chicken was delicious. The background music brought back memories of the 'rat pack' and I caught myself singing along. Staff is friendly and service was excellent. Look forward to a return visit next time I am in Galveston. Will definitely recommend to friends and colleagues.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped here to eat while in town waiting to board our cruise ship. This is a small, family owned restaurant. Service was friendly and attentive, the food was hot, fresh, and tasted wonderful! The lasagna is one of the best I have tried.