“Good value”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We had a good meal here with good service.
Although we didn't appreciate being sat near the kitchens and toilets, it is a good, solid Italian.
Michael, Nottingham.

KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Michael, for taking time to submit a review and leave your feedback. While we appreciate the great rating and comments, could you please confirm for me which location you visited? There are other similarly named restaurants on the island and since we don't have any seating near our bathrooms, we think you may not have dined with us. Thanks, Karla, karla@galvestonrestaurantgroup.com

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I wanted a pizza with a whole wheat crust, topped with tomatoes, eggplant, mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers, onions and no cheese. They didn’t disappoint. Best WFPB pizza I ever had. My wife had the penne del Sol. She said it was delicious. She had a piece of their home made Italian Cream cake - said it was the best she ever had. Service was great. Julian was very helpful.

KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We're so glad we could provide exactly the pizza you were craving and happy to hear your wife enjoyed her dish as well. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Julian. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The lobster ravioli is a little smaller than some of the other meals here, but it is the perfect size to me. The presentation is lovely and the flavor is tremendous. I don't get it every time, but it is probably my favorite thing on the menu these days. And they carry Diet Dr. Pepper!

Thank you so much, Father_Stephen, for the excellent review. We love to hear about favorite dishes and are pleased you enjoy the lobster ravioli. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Good food, great service & good portions. I really enjoyed this place. I had the Tex-Itali lasagna with a side of pinto beans. It was essentially a mexican lasagna, but it was sooo good, super cheesy & very flavorful. Our waitress was very friendly & personable as well. Overall, a good experience.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

First of all the food here is amazing and I'm Italian ! I'm so picky when it comes to (well everything) but especially my Caesar Salad AND ANYTHING claiming to be "fresh caught fish". Both exceeded my expectations for a touristy beach town - AND THE SERVICE WAS EXCEPTIONAL! Thus my review- my waiter Linton was not only attentive but he answered my questions without hesitation, gave his honest opinion -and well HE WAS RIGHT! Red Fish outstanding and he even helped pick out my wine for me! And he smiled - overall I'm so happy and my belly is full and I don't feel badly about all the calories I just consumed! MARIOS and Linton get an A✅✅✅+++

KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Wow! Thank you so much, Leonora, for the lovely words and excellent rating! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Linton and we hope you'll come see us again soon!