“Two Thumbs Up!”

Ranked #4 of 316 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Good food, great service & good portions. I really enjoyed this place. I had the Tex-Itali lasagna with a side of pinto beans. It was essentially a mexican lasagna, but it was sooo good, super cheesy & very flavorful. Our waitress was very friendly & personable as well. Overall, a good experience.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

First of all the food here is amazing and I'm Italian ! I'm so picky when it comes to (well everything) but especially my Caesar Salad AND ANYTHING claiming to be "fresh caught fish". Both exceeded my expectations for a touristy beach town - AND THE SERVICE WAS EXCEPTIONAL! Thus my review- my waiter Linton was not only attentive but he answered my questions without hesitation, gave his honest opinion -and well HE WAS RIGHT! Red Fish outstanding and he even helped pick out my wine for me! And he smiled - overall I'm so happy and my belly is full and I don't feel badly about all the calories I just consumed! MARIOS and Linton get an A✅✅✅+++

KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Wow! Thank you so much, Leonora, for the lovely words and excellent rating! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Linton and we hope you'll come see us again soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Service was prompt, our waitress (Misty) was friendly and efficient, clean , and the Margheritra Pizza was fantastic. Buffet looked delicious but we were set on a pizza.

Thank you so much for the excellent review! So glad you enjoyed our Margherita pizza and we hope you'll come see us again soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Large group business dinner, with good service for such a large group
Variety of dishes up and down the table, and everyone enjoyed their meals
Very large and varied menu, ranging from pizza to traditional Italian to fresh gulf coast seafood

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. We value our diners' input so please reach out to me if you'd like to discuss further. We'd love to hear about how we could have done better and earned higher marks. - Karla, karla@galvestonrestaurantgroup.com

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My family of 3 had the pleasure of visiting Marios on the seawall this past wk.end. We arrived for dinner and were immediately seated. (Get a window seat if you can, great view of ocean). Our waitress was wonderful. We felt bad because our first seat was next to the pizza bar (which was a bit uncomfortable for us as the ledge sticks out a bit and will get in the way for whoever sits near the wall. We asked to be moved as a booth came open right away. They honored our request and we got a great ocean view and comfy seating. Our waitress was allowed to move sections to be with us. (we hadn't ordered anything yet, but it was still nice that she was able to follow us). We were started off with some bread, my husband asked for marinara sauce and the waitress suggested we get the garlic bread w/sauce as it will be the same cost as getting the sauce alone.. We thank her for that recommendation as it was the best garlic bread we have ever eaten. Crisp, and super fresh. The Viva Italy was excellent, my party of 3 ended up all eating off that plate (sampling my husbands) it was a huge portion and tasty. My kiddo got a pizza (they only serve medium and large pizzas. No "kids" pizza here) It was 6 large slices and quite greasy but tasty. I got the lobster ravioli. Very tasty as well, the tomato cream sauce was wonderful. Leave room for desserts ( we didn't) a large selection and all looked great. We will be back.

KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you so much for the excellent review and for sharing the details of your visit! We're so glad you all enjoyed dinner with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!