All reviews large condo nice clean pool full kitchen perfect location across the street both bedrooms bit dated beds were comfortable every morning seawall blvd sea wall would stay here again gulf upgrades
Reviewed 5 June 2017

have a timeshare at this resort, so I have the same unit every year at the same time. I'm lucky enough to have my week usually fall over Memorial Day.
I absolutely love coming here. It's far enough from Houston that I feel like I'm getting away but close enough that I can go back if needed.

The unit isn't fancy, and could use some upgrades such as new sofa's, etc...but it's spacious - with 2 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, a full kitchen, dining room, patio and balcony.

Rules have gotten a bit more strict in the later years and fees (and assements) continue to climb but not enough to make me want to move this anywhere else.
The big issue seems to be parking right now. Not to be petty but it was irritating to have to park my 2nd car in a further parking lot when my neighbors double parked in their spot overnight and daily. I had a car park behind mine for about 15 mins - to load up when leaving - and got a call about it needed to be moved.

The location couldn't be better, it's just across from the Seawall, with a trolley station directly in front of it now (however: it blocks my view!) and is next to one of Galveston's oldest and finest Seafood restaurants.
You really can't go wrong in staying at Four Seasons on the Gulf.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have been an owner at Four Seasons for over 20 years and I have seen it grow and upgrade and I love it here. I own 2 weeks back-to-back and the staff helps me with whatever reservation complication I have. I recommend Four Seasons to friends and family for a weekend or to purchase. It is clean and comfortably located.

Room Tip: Both bedrooms have queen-size beds.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank genelle2017
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Spacious rooms. Everything you will need is provided. Loved it! 2 1/2 bathrooms was awesome! Lots of room! It was very quiet there for the 2 days we stayed. No parties allowed or loud noises. Relaxing.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent location right on the seafront, large condo with 2 large bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Kitchen is small but has everything you need leading into open plan lounge diner and door to balcony overlooking Seawall and the Gulf.
Yes being on the Seawall you can get some traffic noise, and although recently re-painted the interiors could do with a little TLC, but the location, large rooms, upper and lower balconies, closeness to the sea and many eateries and the friendliness of the staff we are having a fantastic time here, for the last 15 years we have gone to Florida but Galveston Texas will definitely be our new USA vacation sort.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We got your property through RCI ...it was a great location I will say 5 star for location. love that we could cross the street and be at the beach. Accommodations were very nice especial the kitchen was very well supplied. Also 5 star.....Now the no Hot Tub and no TV's in bedrooms you get 4 Star rating. Having free WIFI was a plus. All in all we may repeat the property again. Your staff gets a 5+++ Star rating.
Almost bought 3 Red Weeks but your not Owner Friendly and don't give much option to get your investment back so we backed out and passed on your great offer. The Swanks age mid 70's retired and love to travel.

Room Tip: No TV's was not good for us retired folks especially when staying a week.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family