“Excellent”
Review of Gypsy Joynt

Gypsy Joynt
Ranked #32 of 320 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Had lunch with my husband and we both enjoyed poor meals. His blackened burger and my fish quesadilla were excellent. Both were made with fresh ingredients and were served. Can't wait to try other menu items.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I split the jerk burger with a lentil party and had the slaw. It was delicious. We took the yoshimo wings and Brussels home. The wings needed a sauce but my husband loved them and we both devoured the Brussels. We also took home their world famous brownie (yummy!) and what I was told was carrot cake. It actually was some sort of cranberry cake, with terrible icing and no carrot to be found. Maybe we are spoiled with my cakes but we had to throw it away, it was that bad. So stay away from that! :)

Reviewed 8 January 2018

A burger and sandwich shop on steroids. Great food, wonderful decor. Dropped one star because it's order at the counter, bus your own table [good grief, do they think they're a high school cafeteria?].

2  Thank danny w
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We love coming to this joint for lunch and dinner. That have the best pizza I have had in a long time.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Close to The Strand and the Galveston port is this great gem on the island. From the roasted Brussels sprouts with a spicy sauce and Parmesan, to the burgers and sandwiches on focaccia, a very unique hash that was phenomenal, and, in what I ordered, a muffuletta pizza—yum—you do not want to miss this great place.