“One of the best steakhouses in the Lake Worth area.”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Get food delivered
Ranked #523 of 1,888 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Some of the food is awesome, some of it not so much. But it’s usually a good dining experience, and the buns they bring you at the start are worth the trip. They usually do veggies right, e.g., Brussel sprouts with your steak (awesome!). Good atmosphere, if sometimes (even in COVID) a little crowded. Staff has always been extra-friendly. I do advise you to stay away from the candied bacon appetizer. Great flavor but waaaay too much fat. (I’ve had most of the other appetizers and they’re good.)

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank DonG819
Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed 12 February 2020

I've been here at least 4 times in the last year, and I keep hoping for them to get better as it is very close by and some of our friends like to go here.. The service is almost always slow, frequently orders are inaccurate, and the steaks are usually somewhat bland. I've tried several different items, but they are usually average at best. But, the prices are decent, so I guess I shouldn't expect too much.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

Best ribeye smothered in real sautéed mushrooms in the whole area. Great location, awesome steaks and excellent service.

Date of visit: April 2019
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2019

That's what we like to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2019

As a first timer I was rather disappointed. They advertise "fall off the bone" good ribs. Mine were not. They were dry and tough. I have to say my hubby liked his and said they were tender. We split a rack. But mine end was not good. I wonder if we got cuts from different racks. The rolls were excellent. I also got a side of sweet potatoes with cinnamon, but they were sweetened way too much and too much cinnamon for me. So...I probably won't be back. Too bad.

Date of visit: January 2019
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience, Marcy. If you'd like us to follow up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

We stopped at Logan’s for a relaxing lunch, I had the everything salad my wife had bake potato and side salad. Service was great we enjoyed our lunch’s and just relaxed. Definitely recommend Logan’s Roadhouse in lake worth.

Date of visit: January 2019
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. We're happy you enjoyed it and we look forward to serving you again!