All reviews putting green torchy's tacos full kitchen light dinner jason's deli great place to stay easy access close to downtown tcu campus home away from home complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub sofa bed excellent stay cultural district excellent hotel would stay here again
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Love this place!!!! A true home away from home! I wish they had firmer pillows but other than that, I loved it! The Jacuzzi was great and the complimentary wine at dinner is great. Overall, I would definitely recommend this suite.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
AngWills, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your home away from home. Our team loves to hear that you were able to enjoy our outdoor living area and our complimentary dinner and wine! We appreciate you coming back to stay with us again.

See you soon,

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Whenever I am in town THIS is my choice of places to stay. It's VERY CLEAN, the STAFF IS AWESOME, weather it be business or a cheer competition I will choose this property over and over hands down! Looking forward to my next stay!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the nice comments about our team, we do appreciate them. Hope to see you next time you are in Fort Worth.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The hotel is very close to I-30, arts district, downtown, TCU, and medical centers. There are also dining options within easy and safe walking distance. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Room are comfortable and clean. The ceiling fan needed cleaning and the manager responded to the comment made upon leaving.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
AngWills, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Hi! We appreciate the nice comments about your experience. We also thank you for your feedback about the ceiling fan. We do apologize for the miss during our cleaning.

We looking forward to having you back.

Take care,

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Very clean. Excellent friendly staff. Feel very safe and handy to restaurants and Will Rogers Equestrian Center as well as Ft. Worth Stockyards. Excellent breakfast and complimentary social meals during the week.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our team loves to serve!

Can't wait to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My son and I are in town to visit several universities in Texas, including TCU. The last night/stop is in Fort Worth so I selected this hotel based on its TA ranking and the good value for a Hilton Honors points reward night. I was very much looking forward to relaxing by the pool and patio area which looks beautiful. We soon found out that it's closed for a chemical/maintenance issue. That was a real disappointment since it's sunny and 90 out today! I used my HH application to provide immediate feedback to hotel management. I am so impressed with the speed of communication! Within 10 minutes I received an email back from the Assistant GM, Lauren, stating her apologies. She also called me in our room as well and asked for me to come down to the front desk to discuss. I was greeted, a second time, by Arianna at the front desk who also checked us in just 30 minutes prior to all of this. She had a nice note and small basket of water and candy prepared for my son and I as an apology. And, Lauren came out to talk to me personally as well. We had a nice chat and I appreciate the handling of the situation very much. Really professional! Arianna and Lauren, keep up the great work! Issues will arise....it's how they are handled that's important.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tree_and_Me

Thank you for taking your time to leave feedback about your experience with our hotel. We are so sorry that the pool was not open that day and we do know how disappointing it must have been. I spoke with Lauren immediately and she assured me that she took great care of you. I can see by your notes that she did. Thank you for your kind words. We do hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again.

Enjoy your weekend.