All reviews texas motor speedway easy access to the freeway north fort worth three rooms complimentary breakfast fresh fruit would stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful great place to stay clean rooms convenient location very nice hotel lobby keller ft highway proximity
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

On second night I notified the front office manager, who moved me to another room immediately and offered to comp my stay. She even helped me move my stuff. So because of her quick response and generous offer I decided to stay and pay my full rate. She did insist on taking care of some things I selected from the pantry. Great guest service!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Christopher H
Reviewed 7 December 2015

Trip to visit children and grandchildren for Thanksgiving. It rained during our entire trip. The hotel provided games and puzzles for the grandchildren. They felt special that the hotel cared about them.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

We loved staying here! The location is nice, just off the highway and it's easy on/off access. Breakfast was plentiful and included sausages (like smoked sausage), yummy cinnamon rolls, eggs and cereal. Beds were really comfortable and our room was great. Only thing we noticed was the outlet in our bathroom wouldn't hold the plug so everything had to be plugged into the desk area which made curling hair a little difficult but overall a great weekend getaway stay.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2015

The bathroom was terrible. Caulking was poor and mold on caulking on the tub. There was a hole at the floor next to the tub and toilet. The floor had a stain. The TV stand was worn down to the particle board. I didn't expect this from a Hampton Hotel.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeffrey L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites North Fort Worth - Alliance Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Dear Kathey B-thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. My sincere apologies for the problems that you found at our hotel. Please know that I have addressed your concerns with the appropriate department managers. We do take these matters very seriously.

I would like to discuss them with you further, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I hope to hear from your very soon.

Safe travels, yours in hospitality,

Jeffrey Loudin

Reviewed 28 September 2015

We had a big group with us with lots of kids. Staff was really nice. Front desk staff makes cookies which our kids loved. They were right out of the oven. I would recommend this place any time. Very family oriented.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Debra R-thanks for the great review, we always love to hear when a guest has a great experience, I will be sure to sure your reviews with my staff.

We hope that if you return to the area, that you will stay with us again.

Safe travels, yours in hospitality,