All reviews access road front desk stayed nights hotel is clean motel interstate cleanliness
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I'm always looking for a good deal and my wife looks for cleanliness and safety. This motel was all of that. Very quiet, clean, great breakfast. The motel address is on the Interstate but it sits back from I-35 so it was quiet and we didn't hear traffic.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kenFlorida
CaraLeising, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We appreciate that you choose to stay with the Comfort Suites

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Had a an enjoyabkle stay here. Hotel is clean and quiet. Sttaff is great especially Debbie and another female whose name escapes me now. They went beyond the call of duty to assist me in the business center. I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank tommydads

Fort Worth is an exciting place to visit and we are so glad that you did. We hope to see you at this location again.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

After a day of travel it was so good to find a great Comfort Suites. It was clean and very comfortable. Had a great breakfast and were on our way. Check in and check out was super fast. Had a great nights sleep even with 18 tornadoes clouds swirling around the city!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judi B
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Not sure how to review yet.
My reservation was not honored and I was not allowed to stay.

Booked a week in advance.

The young lady at the front desk was awesome, as she tried for over an hour to help resolve the issue.

I will see if I am refunded the difference for having to relocate.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I love the size of the rooms in Comfort Suites. There is plenty of space for the family to spread out. The beds were comfortable. There are plenty of lights and outlets.

Were were there with a lot of family. So I know our room was not normal. Our room have a number of issues that the other rooms didn't. We were only there for 1 night so it didn't make sense to move.

Our air conditioner was blowing cold air but for some reason the room never cooled off until the outside night cooling helped it along. The refrigerator in the room didn't work. (I was told ice builds up on the compressor but since the room wasn't cool either I don't see how that would be the case) The toilet did not want to flush. (the chain was too long. I adjusted it and it worked. but not something a guest should have to deal with) The TV did not respond to the numbers on the remote and the up and down sometimes jumped 2 or 3 channels at a time. I ended up stepping through the channels with the buttons on the back of the TV.

Room Tip: We were on the expressway side and still heard no noise.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family