All reviews putting green numbered room rio mambo u haul ac fan typical courtyard indoor pool nice amenities convenient location nice hotel would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast booked this hotel next morning other hotels hot tub clean rooms
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Very clean and well appointed!!! Bed super comfortable! Our only complaint was the location of the television. It was at an angle from the bed and hard to see from the right side of the bed. We would definitely return to this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Thank you for your review and look forward to seeing you in the future. -thanks Serena

Reviewed 15 December 2016

There to visit family, glad to have a comfortable place to come home to everynight. All of the staff that we dealth with were great. The term "Bar" is a little bit of a stretch but the room was a nice size and comfortable. The sitting area and lounge were great. The area was perfect because we could walk to many places from our room. Would stay again when I am in the area.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Thank you for a great review, we hope to see you in the future. - Serena

Reviewed 27 November 2016

The hotel is located next to a major shopping mall with many major stores nearby! There were many restaurants very close by and some were within easy walking distance. This hotel is my choice when visiting relatives because of the convenience to all the shopping and dining choices.
The hotel has not updated its rooms with USB charging ports yet. Also, breakfast is an extra charge, not like many hotels that have free breakfast. Also, the hotel has indoor heated pool (approx. 90 degrees) and a hot tub that is not working due to maintenance issues.
Beds were comfortable with A/C unit next to the bed. A/C cycles on and off all night and tended to wake me during each cycle.
Hotel staff seemed friendly.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Thank petc11 .
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Please accept our sincere apology and we greatly appreciate your feedback and we will share with the appropriate hotel team members. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Overall the room was nice. A little odd to get to, Google maps sent me a weird looping drive over the express way on what looked like a one lane road meant for foot traffic but I got there so all's well that ends well I suppose. Had a nice restaurant next to it, rooms were clean, the service was good as I've come to expect at all Courtyards. The rooms were overpriced, which I've come to expect at all Courtyards. Got an upgrade to a King Size which is nice. Fun Trivia fact: the hotel is right on the landing approach for the near by Air Force Base so you get to see lots of really neat and LOUD fighter jets ripping by during the evening. I will say that they do stop during the night - I had none go over while I was asleep so not terribly annoying, more just unfortunate I'd say. I'd stay again unless I could find a deal somewhere else, the proximity to my client's office is too good to pass up.

Room tip: Make sure you sleep with the windows closed - jet noise is very noticeable depending on when you go to sleep
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Thank you for your business and I will be sure to share all your information. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Warm Regards,
Serena

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights in Oct 2016. The location was terrific. The front desk staff was very friendly and check in went smoothly. The room was clean, spacious and well laid out. The fully stocked Keurig was a great touch!

We had no issues during our stay and would highly recommend this property.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Serena C, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Thank you so much for your review, we look forward to having you as guest in the future. Have a wonderful weekend, Serena