Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews checking out clean rooms stayed here freezer noise fridge shower dogs
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were traveling with three pets and they made us get 2 rooms because we had 1 pet too many! Was ridiculous, charge us an extra $25 but having to pay for two rooms was ridiculous
Travel thru there occasionally but won’t stay there againThese hotels that charge extra for pet are a rip off! My pets are more well behaved and cleaner than most kids

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2021

I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone it was very clean and the staff was great. No trouble checking in or checking out. Will most likely stay here again when in town. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Everything was as new as can be. I was strangely impressed with the ability of the room fridge to freeze water bottles for use in our cooler. I wish the pool had been open. Otherwise, it was a very pleasant night, at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

My husband and I are traveling across country. Stayed here for a night. First of all it’s not easy to access. The sign out front said FULL but we pulled in anyway to find out. There were rooms available and young girl at front desk spoke in codes of rooms, gave us different prices for each one. It was a very confusing check in. Room was spacious and clean. Problem was we got very little sleep. Heating and cooling system is incredibly noisy. And the room doors slam shut. Each and every time someone enters or leaves their room the door makes a very loud noise. Breakfast is offered in the morning but it’s a huge cluster f&#k. I think staff needs more training.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2021

Good location with clean rooms. The breakfast was hidden because of Covid, so you couldn't see what you were being served. Also absolutely no variety of choices. When you got the food, it was cold and very bland. My wife & I didn't even finish it & ended up going somewhere else. Very disappointing considering it's such a nice hotel.