“Ok for a quick meal”

Capt. Benny's Seafood
Ranked #16 of 55 Restaurants in Deer Park
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Ok for a quick meal. Mostly fried food. The shrimp were very good, the catfish I had was a bit oily for my taste.
We’d stop again if we need to get something to eat while in the area, but would not drive a distance to get here.

1  Thank Scoutmaster_T1020

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I lost clients, contract's and, business creditability due to the incompetence of this establishment. Never ever again and I would advise you NOT TO GO.
Food marginal at best.
Mixed drinks poor quality.
Service is horrible.
Then to make it worse, they will attempt over bill you for products you never ordered or received. I will add they wouldn't even offer an apology. My clients were upset and I was embarrassed.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I had the platter and a couple of craft beers. The platter was ok but nothing that would bring me back. It was a bit heavy on the breaking for my taste and the seafood was just average. The beer was good and cheap.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Group of 4 visited for lunch. We had a variety of fried and grilled meals along with a couple different appetizers. Everything was fantastic and the waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable as well. Can't wait to go back for dinner with my family.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Expectations high once seeing unique building but downhill after that. The food wasn’t bad just average although portions were big. I had shrimp poboy. Basically was a Captain D’s type quality but for more money.

Probably won’t be back. Like the building though!