All reviews pool and hot tub cracker barrel staff was friendly ceiling fan mexican restaurant very clean hotel fridge and microwave comfortable stay beds were comfortable first floor continental breakfast right next door the hotel staff upon check would definitely stay here again great experience the breakfast area
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great customer service, clean rooms, very clean outside of the building, great location, very quite, great prices for the enormous room space. Clean parking area and last but not least great place for your pets also.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0259gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the compliments that you gave us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was one of the most satisfying stays I have ever had! AC worked great, room was clean, even had a ceiling fan! I love the fact that I can travel with my dog and know he is welcome, and all the dogs staying here are family pets, well behaved, and get along with other pets and people. Very convenient location. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0259gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Wonderful people and great accommodations!! Easy to get in and out. Check in was super easy took about 5 mins and I was on my way even at shift change. Super kind people working at the front desk and even when I called to make the reservation was easy

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0259gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that we were able to check you in; even during the shift change. Also, thank you for the compliments that you gave us and we will pass this on to our entire staff. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The STAFF is truly amazing! This is a small hotel that makes you feel like it's a 5 star resort hotel. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Conroe! You will enjoy your stay. My favorite place is out on the swing, enjoying the breeze!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0259gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for feedback. We appreciate the great compliments that you gave us. We are happy that your favorite place is the swing, enjoying the breeze.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The staff was friendly. The room was clean. They had the best continental breakfast I've had at any other hotel I've visited. There was a large, well kept area to walk your pets located behind the building.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0259gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you soon.