“Great Value at Fish Daddy's”

Fish Daddy's Grill House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I go to College Station once a year on business and always make a point to eat at Fish Daddy's one of the nights that I am in town. The food is good and very reasonable.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We ate there 4/24/2018
Pros: Best fish and chips
Con: The absolutely worst house margarita I have ever attempted to drink. It was so sour, I had to put 2 packets of sugar in it and dilute it with water. When I informed the waitress about it (the good food and the lousy margarita) she responded with "sorry". Really? Not impressed.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Always measure a restaurant by a key favorite. For me it’s shrimp and grits. We had a special and the shrimp and grits. The special was a blackened red fish. Both were excellent. Great service and highly recommended. Very reasonably priced. Great value.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

The seafood was very good and the service was top notch. Good menu varity. The kids love the large fish tank.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Took a large group of people here and expectations were low because of our group size, no reservation, a place no one knew and with it being a Friday night.
What a great experience. We got seated immediately, a server that was amazing and seafood that was just amazing. Heard that several of the group went back again on the following evening. Enough said.

Date of visit: March 2018