“small size ingredients on large pizza. cauliflower pizza is good.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
DoubleDave's Pizzaworks
Get food delivered
Ranked #119 of 238 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Description: The premier spot for pizza and beer in Cedar Park, we've got whatever your taste buds are craving. Come enjoy the game and a few cold ones with some of your favorite people.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved double dave's for years. Tried the Caulipower pizza and it was pretty good. price 12.99 for small 10 inch. Thats all they have . Got a large with it and cheese stick ( small cheese only looking pizza) Was at awe some one let this large out the door. the 10 inch pizza had almost same size of ingredients covering it. There was over 2 1/2 inches of just crust surrounding cheese and meat. delivery and tip 45.00. To many mess ups to keep ordering from here. Sorry. love yall , but done. will wait for buffet to come back.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

Double Daves Cedar Park just began delivering again.
I called to ensure I was in delivery area two weeks ago and much to my surprise... the lady on the phone was so eager to help... ensured that delivering to me would be no problem and provided exceptional service. Start to finish.
Fast forward two weeks... my whole family has the flu... I’m 8 months pregnant and looking forward to having pizza delivered and call in.
The phone was answered by the “manager” Brandon Lightbody... who out of the gates tried to deter me from ordering for delivery.
He mentioned that delivery would be 2.5-3.5 hours then was shocked when I said I still wanted to order.
He then said he needed to put me on hold and did for 20 minutes... to again try to deter me.
He then came back and said he didn’t deliver to me.. which the team did before... and was abrupt and completely unapologetic. SO FRUSTRATING when the company advocates for exceptional service... at a time when i couldn’t get out and help myself.
If Brandon is in charge of other people... I think Double Dave’s is making a grave mistake. I wish I’d captured the name of the lady a few weeks prior who was TREMENDOUSLY helpful as she should be the face of this company.. not Brandon.

So so so so extremely disappointing!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

After reading the reviews I thought I would give it a shot. Glad I did,visited here on a Saturday near lunch time. Pizza on the buffet was served hot, and every pizza was good,didn't really care for the pizza sauce, but it wasn't a deal breaker. Dessert pizzas were ok, a little on the chewy side. Salad bar had a great selection of items and dressings. Pepperoni rolls were the best thing out there. Place was clean,and when more people showed up, so did the pizza. I would definitely go back.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 16 March 2018

best pizza around. Very good service and quality. Location is convenient to shopping and city facilities.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2017

great time took the family. we all had a good time, great family time. great food great service, i will go back

Date of visit: March 2017