All reviewscheck in and check out processroom was cleanhot breakfastgreat place to staybreakfast was excellentfridge and microwavemotel
Reviewed 21 May 2018

The staff was friendly and very informative. The room was clean and the air conditioning was cold! I enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay there again if I am ever in town. I like staying at Best Westerns and will likely continue to do so. Very good value for my dollar. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank windy8701
Nisha P, General Manager at Best Western Caprock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing again soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

This a great place, with a friendly staff. Hot breakfast and plenty of snacks and great coffee. The housekeepers are also very helpful. Its also very good to see how the staff interact with each other to ensure a comfortable stay for the guest. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nisha P, General Manager at Best Western Caprock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback... we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I would recommend this hotel highly the staff was excellent very professional room was outstanding. The free breakfast that is offered was good. Hot breakfast..The hotel iso located is in close proximity to restaurants and fast food.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nisha P, General Manager at Best Western Caprock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback on our hotel. We truly appreciate your kind words. On your next travels, we sincerely hope that you choose to stay with us once again.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This is a nice place to stay. I liked that I could park close to my door and didn't have to use elevators, etc. The room was totally updated, comfortable, clean and quiet. I enjoyed my stay. If I travel through Brownfield again, I will stay here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nisha P, Owner at Best Western Caprock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback.

We sincerely hope to see you again on your next travels.
Parking in front of your room is a nice change. Some people like to be able to look and check and their vehicles or to even just have a quick walk to them.

Once again We thank you.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

There were a few flies and mosquitoes in the room, but they could have come in when we entered the room. The staff was helpful and nice, and the room was clean.

Overall it was a good stay for the price.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nisha P, General Manager at Best Western Caprock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

We apologize for the flies and any other flying insects. Being an exterior property it is a struggle to maintain that particular problem.

Though our housekeeping staff try very hard to keep the rooms as insect free as possible.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We truly appreciate your business.