See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I stayed this time in order to try and have a problem with incorrect rate adjusted. I had stayed the previous week at this Inn. Being employed by the state, we have a state rate available. Prior to this stay, I was given our state rate. This time I informed the clerk I needed the state and was assured I would receive it. This person was not professional at all. She could not even read my drivers license. I had to read it to her. On checkout, with a different clerk, I did not receive the state rate. I was told the manager was not there, but she would be told of the problem and call me. The manager never called. I called to try and resolve this but the manager was never there. Like I said, I stayed at this Inn this time to try and resolve this. There was no manager again. I received a promise it would be taken care of, but still no resolution. I was ask to leave my receipt so the manager could fix it. Now I have no receipt and no state rate. Nice Property but not so nice management. Seems all they can do is avoid problems.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jessica P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bay City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies regarding your recent stays with us at Best Western Plus Bay City. I can assure you that I will be getting with my staff about the way they handled this situation. not relaying this message to me. We work hard to deliver a great customer experience, it is apparent in this case we fell short. I apologize that I missed you while you were here, and I will be more than happy to fix this situation for you. Being a brand new hotel, we are still trying to get everything in order. It is feedback such as yours that we are able to learn from and improve in areas that are needed. I hope that you will give us a chance to earn your trust back and to see to it that you enjoy the experience that so many of our guest have grown so fond of. I would really like fix this issue for you, and hope to hear from you soon.