Hotels.com
Hotels.com
Richmont Inn(Townsend)
Expedia
All reviewsfamily suitekeurig coffee makerindoor poolcades covelooked decentoutdoor moviedifferent occasionsplace to sleepnice groundsfox denrehearsal dinnergreat weekendflat screenstaff was friendly and helpfulhot tubgatlinburg and pigeon forgerocking chairs
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We have found Tremont to be suitable for so many different occasions. Quiet get-aways, weddings, conferences, reunions, you name it. Many rooms, beautiful grounds, and nice staff. Recently updated with more to come.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Exactly the kind of place you want in the mountains. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were older but well kept. They also offer cabins. Bonfire & an outdoor movie on Saturday night. Walking distance to the festival we attended as well as several restaurants. Very safe area and great walking trail.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great place. Good checkin process. Close to the Smokey mountains! They extended our checkout for a additional hour so we could go on a sunrise hike. We loved the grounds very green. I would recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a quick 2 night stay for our anniversary. We stayed in the king jacuzzi suite. On the second evening when we filled up the jacuzzi and turned on the jets, there was a brown slime that appeared on top of the water(ick). We also heard a dripping sound and realized that the room above our obviously had a leak. I understand that things go wrong, but my biggest problem comes from management. When we checked out, I went in and told the girl at the front desk about all the issues. She told me that someone from management would call us. That was 3 days ago and we haven't heard anything yet. That is why I didn't post my review immediately, I was hoping they would call and at least apologize and acknowledge the problem. No luck there.

On the bright side, the bed was comfortable!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
AmyV-Tremont, General Manager at Tremont Lodge and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

I am so very sorry about the problems you experienced while staying here at Tremont. Under no circumstances are any of the issues that you experienced normal, or what we strive to provide. I regret that I have been out sick and am just now responding to your comments; would you be so kind as to call me at 865.448.3200 or e-mail me at amy@tremontlodge.com so that I can get more details from you and try to make this right? Thanks so much for your feedback, and I promise that these issues have now been resolved. - Amy V, General Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

First room we were put in was supposed to have been newly remodeled.
The a/c compressor quit within an hour.
Had to change room.
Toilet started running water in middle of night.
I had to get up at 2am to work on that.
Next morning while on stool a spider the size of a quarter ran across my foot, had to kill it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family