Best Western Cades Cove Inn
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Expedia
Hotels.com
All reviewscades covebiscuits and gravyroom was cleanno elevatorhot breakfastnice breakfastfree breakfastdesk clerkrocking chairsfirst floornice stayyogurtpigeon forgegreat place to staystay there againenjoyed our staywater pressure
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We travel to this area every year but this was our first time to stay in Townsend. I always try to use the best western hotels. The room we received was updated and at first I thought having laminate floors was great but it turns out that they must not be mopped regularly as I spilled water and when I wiped it up the rag was filthy. The room was very large but there was only minimal furniture and oddly placed as if they could not finish the upgrade. There were many bugs. We found 3 spiders, one cockroach and some little bug we could not identify. The bedside lamp did not work although it was fixed the next day. The reception staff were not friendly or helpful and the woman who checked us in clearly did not want to be there. The walls are very thin and every time someone flushed the toilet we could hear. The breakfast was very good though. We were hoping to find a new place but we will never stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna B
Reviewed 8 November 2017

For 24 years we've been coming to Townsend.....always staying in a cabin somewhere around Townsend. This year we waited too late & could only get 3 nites in a cabin, so stayed 4th night at Best Western. What a great idea! We got the king bed with jacuzzi & gas fireplace. Price was good and can't beat a free full breakfast!

We'll for sure be keeping this BW in mind for future spontaneous trips to the Smokies!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017

If ur there for relaxation, seeing the beautiful scenery, meeting very friendly people, its a great place to go. Unfortunatly with my work it was not conducive, I still had a pleasant stay. there is really nothing else to say.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our one night stay here in a room with two double beds. Loved the decor and the vinyl wood looking floors instead of your typical carpet that is in most hotels. This hotel looks to have been very recently updated. The room was very clean. I loved having 2 sinks and two vanities.The doors to your room open to the outside. Every room has 2 rocking chairs outside of their room. I loved staying in a hotel that was near the Smoky Mountains but not in a super touristy area with lots of people. There's a great steakhouse right across the street. The only negatives to this hotel were that you could hear everything going on outside your room but thank goodness none of it happened too late and I wished that I had had a little heavier comforter on the bed. There were no extra blankets in the room. I guess I should have called the front desk to see if they had anything. Even with the two negatives I would still stay here again if in the area. The positives far outweighed any of the negatives and the price was right!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

At last minute my wife wanted to go to Cade's Cove. So we started driving towards Townsend & attempting to find lodging while driving that way. There were only 2 choices & we chose the Best Western Cades Cove. Room was very nice & clean and as represented with the on-line booking. Breakfast the next morning was a plus. Room was a little pricey (in my opinion) $180ish after all the fees & taxes for 1 night in a standard king room. Overall, it was a good trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple