Comfort Inn Apple Valley
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)
Wyndham Smoky Mountains(Sevierville)
Oak Tree Lodge(Sevierville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot apple cideroutdoor poolsecond sinkapplewood grillnice sitting areasausage linkscontinental breakfastpigeon forgetwo sinksbiscuits gravyplace to staybreakfast staffking suiteyogurtthe tanger outlet mallother hotels in the arearooms are large
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay at Comfort Inn Apple Valley. The room was very clean, updated, and spacious. We had 2 double queen rooms. Each room has a sitting area with two chairs and ottoman. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was good and there were two dining areas.
We were able to walk to Apple Barn. The location is great for outlet shopping and going to attractions into Pigeon Forge.
Only negative is poor Wi-Fi conection. We never had a good signal in our rooms.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Monica,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your most recent stay with us at Comfort Inn Apple Valley. I'm happy to hear that you were happy with your room accommodations as well as with our breakfast and one of our greatest assets which is our LOCATION. I'm saddened to hear that you had poor Wi-Fi connection. I've not been made aware of any issues with our Wi-Fi service but I'll be sure to speak to my Chief of Maintenance to look into it.

I trust that if you are ever in the area again you will choose to stay with us. We always love welcoming our guest back for a return stay.

Jarrod Wilson, General Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My dad, son and I stayed in a cabin in the Smokies for 3 nights, and wanted to extend our trip one more night. I had a difficult time finding a hotel with a nice indoor pool but this looked great! We were not disappointed!! The pool is near the parking lot so I could take wet pool toys directly to my car easily. Convenient bathrooms near pool area. Our room was 2nd floor, balcony facing south with views of Titanic museum and the “strip”. We never heard highway noise (with curtains closed) or talking in hallway. Beds are very comfortable and the two comfy chairs with footstools were great to eat supper in. I got carry out from the Applewood Grill, which is in walking distance from hotel. I suggest visiting the whole Apple wood area-the Barn has sells delicious apple treats! My son was happy to fish in the river (walking distance). Breakfast was yummy and hot. Bathroom was clean! Don’t miss this hotel and family experience!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Summer B
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Summer B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us at Comfort Inn Apple Valley. I am happy to know that we met your needs while deciding to stay another night. I agree with you totally on the Apple Barn. Actually I took my 7 year old daughter there just last night for a daddy/daughter date night. It's a great place with wonderful food. I hope that when you are in the area and need a place to stay you will once again consider Comfort Inn Apple Valley. We always enjoy welcoming guest back.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Everything about this stay was wonderful. I especially liked having a balcony with a view of the river. There was no extra cost for parking and the hotel is very close to shopping and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank LovesToGo_1
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed staying with us. I agree our location is one of our greatest assets we have here. I hope that you will return in the future and that your stay will be as enjoyable if not better than this one.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We stay at this hotel every year. It is so nice, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is very tasty. We stayed in a king suite, which is very spacious, with a fireplace and large jetted tub. Can’t wait for our next stay!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your most recent stay. I have to tell you, I'm so thankful for the repeat guests like you who return year after year to Comfort Inn Apple Valley. Your returning every year tells me that we are continually doing something right. I agree our hot breakfast is very tasty. We have one of the highest guest satisfaction scores for our breakfast so I'm glad that you enjoyed it as well as the spacious rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We were here for a one-night stay, but we wouldn't have minded staying here longer.

Front desk staff greeted us warmly upon arrival, and check in was efficient. There was hot coffee, tea, ice water, and apple cider in the lobby area.

We had a king jacuzzi room on the top floor at the very end of the hallway.

When we first got into the room, we noticed the balcony was largely obstructed by the rooftop. We actually looked at this as a plus rather than a negative as it gave us a sense of privacy. We could still see the Parkway from the balcony and watch the cars go by.

The room had everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable. We loved that they provided plenty of pillows of various levels of firmness - what a nice touch! The room and bathroom were both large and very clean.

The breakfast staff works hard to keep up with demand. There were many choices, including eggs, pastries and a waffle station. The waffle station even had pumpkin waffles! That was a great treat.

We would definitely stay here again (and hope we could get the same room!). Would recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

OhioCountryGirl, Thank you so very much for this excellent review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay even if for one night. Your review is the best type of advertising we could dream of. One of our greatest feelings we have is the feeling of welcoming a guest back. We certainly hope that sometime in the near future we will be welcoming you back here as a guest.

Jarrod, GM