“Best Mexican restaurant”

Cancun Mexican Grill and Bar
Ranked #28 of 181 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Their food was amazing with reasonable and affordable prices, and their service was outstanding. My family and I left with full bellies and happy hearts. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (205)

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

We love Cancun! Super busy and still super fast! Great job! We came in around 7 and the restaurant was full and we still got great food and great service!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

We started out looking to go to a new restaurant tonight but it was closed. Then we tried another eatery that we visit but that was take out only. So what in the world were we thinking. Drove by Cancun's three times and decided to go to a place where the food and service is always great. Definitely a favorite. Best mexican in the area. Others over charge or lack cleanliness. Cancun is spot on. Love my huge texas burrito. Love the guacamole. Always great service. Love the atomsphere.

Date of visit: January 2021
3  Thank tazmtnbiker
Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

Great food. Great value. Hidden gem. Guacamole was fresh and cold, margaritas had a nice kick and the Mexican steak and carne asada was perfect.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

DISGUSTING!!! GROSS!!! I’ve eaten here twice nice now. I enjoyed my first time eating here. My 2nd Time was revolting. It was 9/28/2020 I asked for a mild salsa for the chips. There was a hair hanging off my chip from the the salsa...so GROSS! I showed my waiter and he only offered to replace my salsa. Gross gross gross! Never again! There are lots of Mexican restaurants to choose from here. I’m a local. Go somewhere else!

Date of visit: September 2020