“Great!”

Wild Gals Old Time Photo
Ranked #9 of 43 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Walking into our studio is walking back in time, whether to an elegant parlor during the Victorian era (1837-1901) or a mafia Don's headquarters in the Roaring 20s. Women may dress as Southern belles, hillbillies, or saloon/flapper girls. Men can be distinguished cowboys, "rough and tough" cowboys, Civil War soldiers or gangsters. Come give us a visit and we will have a hoot of a time!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brendan did amazing on our photos and Alejandro was very nice and helpful! Loved it and highly recommend!

All reviews
"fun experience"
in 19 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 20 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
in 7 reviews
in 270 reviews
"costumes"
in 88 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our photographer was funny and it was a great family time with lots of fun dressing up and just having the best time. Very professional place. They don’t rush you and take one photo and throw you out the door. You make appointments and they take a ton of photos and it’s worth the visit to do at least one!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We received top notch customer service from Julian along with the ladies who tied our corsets with precision! They had a great sense of humor and made sure we had exactly what we needed for a successful photo shoot. This was a first for each of us ladies and Alejandro made sure we were model ready for our photos. Oh and least not forget Lee the photographer who assisted Alejandro. He proved excellent pose demonstrations, techniques, and lots of humor! I would definitely recommend!
The End

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Alejandro was amazing! My 6yo has special needs. I didn't realize that it would take almost an hour, between dressing, shooting, & reviewing photos, but he was extremely patient, fun, and understanding. He worked well with my oldest and 2yo. We used a groupon, so very good value for that. I only wish we had been able to purchase more prints, as he did a fantastic job! He got both of my boys smiling, which is no easy task. I would absolutely go here again in the future. We went in mid-May, mid-week, during the day. We called and they had a time within 15 minutes, which worked perfectly, so I'd recommend doing that if you can!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Came to Gatlinburg with my mom for my birthday and decided to give this a try. From the very beginning of the photo shoot, the photographer kept wanting to setup single pictures regardless of it being my mom and I. We also wanted the main picture from their website of the two girls sitting on the bar back to back but the photographer kept trying to get us to try other poses. And having a male photographer didn’t help. He didn’t catch certain things like hair placement, head placement, skirt placement. He also wouldn’t show us the pictures after being taken so when it was time to choose one we had already change so had we not liked one we couldn’t just retake it. $10 so picture was decent but we didn’t get any options when it came to picture tone like black and white or old time.