“Good sushi”

NAO Japanese Grill
Ranked #30 of 39 Quick Bites in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we got a couple rolls, every one enjoyed them a lot, nice place with a good vibe to it. I recommend it for a lunch.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (137)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After standing I line for about 40 minutes to order, the poor lady at the register seemed frazzled, overwhelmed. The food came out in ample time, but the quality was subpar. I do not reccomend this establishment.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It took almost an hour to put our order in and it is standing in line to order which means you can't even relax when waiting. Once we ordered our food finally it took literally 2 hours to get out food. IT TOOK THREE HOURS TO GET OUR FOOD! The food was not even that good not sure why they asked how I like my steak because it was all cooked well done ( I asked for medium rare). They didn't give us any type of compensation for waiting so long even through there wasn't that many people there. They also give you a pound of rice with very very little meat. They just kept taking the drive through orders over and over again over the restaurant orders.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

waited over 45 minutes just to order. took over a hour more to get our food. bad thing was only like 15 people in entire restaurant.
had one cook who would only cook two meals at a time to completion.
people walking out, over and over. poor one girl trying to take orders, run food, do to go orders, ect was overwhelmed.
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE, NOT RECOMMENDED !

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021

So I went there ready for some Japanese food and first they don’t have noodles when I asked and then I asked if they had octopus which they didn’t but I want to mad and I got the same old stuff I normally would at any Japanese restaurant. But I pull up to the window ready to pay and the lady walks up to the window and looks at me but ignores my existence there and I was wanting to add on a cake and the total comes out to 64$$ for the two entrees and soup that I got and I got a sweet tea but it tasted like it actually had Malibu rum in it

Date of visit: February 2021