Tennessee Shine Company - Pigeon Forge
More Information

Ways to Experience Tennessee Shine Company - Pigeon Forge
from US$65.99
More Info
All reviews bloody mary mix cotton candy apple pie orange creamsicle wears valley the main drag great tasting free tasting wine tasting in town ole smokey my favorite bubba tennessee bartender distillery mixes
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome experience! We really enjoyed the moonshine history tour at the Sevierville location, you have to check it out. The shine was really good and the free tasting is worth it. The Sevierville location is away from all the crowds of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg which, for us, was a huge attraction. The only thing I wished they had was a bar type area where you could sit down and buy a drink. They have an excellent outdoor seating area that would be perfect for that. All in all it was a great experience and I’d definitely recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed the tasting and the huge variety of moonshine! The Bloody Mary mix with the corn whiskey is delicious! Would definitely recommend stopping by and trying it yourself!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Big Sexy ALWAYS hooks me up with the best wine! I buy cases of wine, so I don’t run out Best wine tasting in Pigeon Forge. Will be back again & again. #shinewine #winning

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Go Visit Tennessee Shine Co. if you’re ever in Pigeon Forge!! The wine was great and the service was awesome! Quite a few options to chose from!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went in and did the wine and shine. Both were awesome but Big Sexy on the wine side was very entertaining and kept every one engaged both with humor and his knowledge of the different wines. I bought a case of wine because the selection was all delicious. My wife stopped at 3 jars of shine.