Tennessee Shine Company - Pigeon Forge
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun Place for Moonshine Tastings!

We visited the location in Wears Valley and had a great experience! So much so we sent our friends... read more

Reviewed yesterday
JGM418
Buffalo, New York
via mobile
Ask For Bubba

Ask for Bubba he is a hoot and interacts with the guests. I defiantly recommend stopping here the... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$31.00
from US$34.22
from US$40.52
More Info
All reviews bloody mary mix cotton candy apple pie orange creamsicle wears valley the main drag great tasting free tasting wine tasting in town ole smokey my favorite bubba tennessee bartender distillery mixes
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

We had a great experience at Tennessee Shine Company. Everyone made us feel welcome and was very friendly. Biscuit was the best and fixed us up with some amazing Shine Flavors!

Reviewed 15 May 2021

Bubba is the man he is great with consumers of alcohol. He also knows his products well and will explain what to mix with what and let you try any mix you want to try.

Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

Went to the location near the Old Mill District to buy a bottle of wine for my brother and maybe some for myself after tasting. When we entered the wine room it was empty except for the employee who was half lying across the bar. We were not greeted with a friendly hello or a how y’all doing today. Instead he gruffly stated loudly “What do you want”! His tone of voice showed he was annoyed by our presence. When I explained that we were there to try some wine and buy a bottle for my brother, his attitude continued. One of my party actually walked away and didn’t even bother tasting because of his attitude. Don’t know his name but he was a large grubby looking man.

Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

After reading reviews we picked three distilleries to visit. This one is hands down the best. Had a great time at all of them tho.

Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

Fantastic bartender!!! Highly recommend this experience, best moonshine tasting in gaitlinburg. Bubba will give you the best experience.

1  Thank leahcT7334RO