“Excellent meal and service”
Review of Alamo Steakhouse

Alamo Steakhouse
Ranked #30 of 174 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

On a recommendation from one of my wife's coworkers we decided to eat here and the reviews were spot on. Opens at 3 pm and you are promptly seated. David was our server and he was outstanding. We started off with sombrero appitizer which is mushroom stuffed caps with crab and cheese. Good, but I couldn't take the crab over the cheese. They also serve fresh baked rools with honey butter. We both ordered the spinach salad with bacon, mushroom and poppy seed viniger dressing. The salad was very enjoyable. We both ordered the 20 oz porterhouse steak. It cut like butter and had a wonderful taste. Seasoned by the wood fire grill. A hint of smoke and the natural taste of a perfect cut of steak. My wife had the Alamo potatoes (fried potatoes with onions and peppers with the hint of wood fire smoke. I had the loaded baked potatoes with sour cream, butter, bacon and cheddar cheese. Our server David was the best, paitent with our ordering since this was our first time dining here. He was very attentive to our needs and very friend and professional. Place is very clean and offers plenty of parking. Highly recommend if in the area. Enjoy!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,495)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This steakhouse is our favorite. We drive hours to visit and this is our first stop. Our kids always tell everyone this is their favorite steakhouse. The flavor of the steak is delicious. Big food portions. Scott was our server and he took great care of us. Definitely give it a try when in town.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visit here each time we are in town. We first dined here on our honeymoon in 2014 and enjoyed. We returned last week for our 7th anniversary. Well worth the wait and price. The food and service are top notch. Our waitress was delightful and attentive. She answered questions about the menu and made suggestions (which I appreciate) Can’t wait to return!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband had the El Presidential Steak & said it was the best steak he’s ever eaten. My green salad was great & the rolls and butter that they serve were the best!! We will definitely be back in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here for Mother's Day - the only downfall is they didn't have prime rib all day they said that didn't come out until 4:30 pm and we were there at 3 pm as we had other plans for the evening. Our meal was excellent and the portions on the sides were very large which was terrific. My only suggestion is please offer prime rib all day on special event days. That is my favorite and I would have loved to have that instead of a filet. Don't get me wrong the filet was excellent and done to perfection but I still wanted prime rib.