Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction
Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
6 PM show

First time and really enjoyed the food and the show. The only thing that was aggravating is I came... read more

Reviewed yesterday
aprilt852
Lexington, South Carolina
via mobile
A ton of fun!

The food was amazing and the show was so much fun! Our server, Josh, was really awesome as well... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from US$101.54
from US$30.00
from US$41.48
10,696 results
All reviews soup chicken christmas show no silverware cornish hen apple turnover pig races trick riding baked potato great food medieval times no alcohol corn on the cob biscuits our waiter audience participation the wait staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021

Has to be the best show in town, riders very skilled and great visual effects throughout. The food was good and went with the theme. Service was excellent out server was great. After disappointment with other shows in town my girl had to talk me into this one. I am glad she did. Had a wonderful time and well worth the money

1  Thank Tulkas911
Reviewed 21 February 2021

We come here every year for about 15 yrs but we will NOT be back. For starters the man outside taking temperature was so rude and hateful to my family it was disgusting and made me want to leave but paid to much for a very short show that should at least be 2 hours for the price but wasn't even a full hour and a half. Then they try to sell you your photo for 45.00, LIKE WHAT?? come on maybe 20.00 but why rip people off. Then the food comes and is so dry along with a watered down sprite that my children and myself gag on but they didn't care but I have to say the chicken and dessert were very good. They made my 5 year old son wear a mask that has sensory issues while he is screaming and crying as we fight to try to keep this mask on him and was told by the very rude man OUTSIDE if he didn't wear it we need to leave since we need to social distance without a mask when my child has SENSORY ISSUES he doesn't need a mask!!!! The show has been the same show for many many years and I enjoy that but they need to switch it up some as its becoming alittle ridiculous. I'm very sad mostly of the way we were treated by the old gentleman outside taking Temps for no reason at all and I heard him being nasty to others as well. Please please get some friendly staff so you don't loose anymore repeat customers.

4  Thank suzannelr2021
Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

I was reluctant to go after the change from ‘Dixie’ Stampede and reading some recent reviews, but my husband and I enjoyed the show. It’s still a “competition” of North vs South based on games, races, etc. Plenty of trick riding, barrel racing, and livestock with a splash of patriotism!
The food was average but good enough as I realized the show was definitely the main attraction! A very thin soup appetizer that you have to drink (no spoons given), rotisserie chicken, pork, potatoes, and corn on the cob are served as you watch the show. Dessert is an apple turnover, and a drink is included.
We had an excellent server, Kaylee, who made it a very enjoyable experience!
I do prefer this to the Hatfield and McCoy dinner show. The entire show and dinner seemed to take about 1 1/2 hours.

1  Thank Angie_P_OH
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

We have hit every show here in Gatlinburg. The stampede was good, but the lumberjack is better as far entertaining.

Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

The staff that handed out tickets and the guy who took temps were rude. The server was great and nice. For the price you pay you would think they would update the building. Very very dated. Food was ok. Check out Hatfield and McCoy’s. Way nicer and food was better there.

1  Thank amytC1196CG