The Inn On The River
Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$124
US$217
US$239
US$232
Hotels.com
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$129
Mountain Breeze Motel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$108
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$179
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$239
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
US$259
MainStay Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$162
Trip.com
2,711 results
All reviewssweet teafree popcornbath and body worksfire pitice waterwafflesgreat place to staylittle pigeon riverevery eveningfeed the ducksrocking chairsstaff was very friendlyeach morningoutdoor poolclean roomsbreakfast was deliciousbreakfast bar
Reviewed 1 December 2016

I LOVE this hotel and will be back for more vacations!!!! Great rooms, breakfast, staff, and location! There is not any complaint about this hotel. Great value! Have made many recommendations to family and friends!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank haleystancil
SLSmith2016, Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

As the Guest Service Manager, I would like to take the time to thank-you for letting us know about your experience here at The Inn On the River. Our patio and Lobby are a great place to catch up with old friends, or make new ones. The relaxing atmosphere is perfect for conversation or even a quick game of cards. All of us here greatly look forward to your next stay at your home in Pigeon Forge, The Inn On the River.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

The extras make it very nice. Staff very nice. . Will stay again . Good location.Patio to eat on nice free popcorn tea coffee Bed Bath stress items. Breakfast good . Pet squirrels and geese . Easy to walk to resturants

Room Tip: More tv channels table to eat at was space
Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David H

As Guest Service Manager I wanted to a take a moment of my time to thank you for your generous words regarding your stay. Taking time out of your day to tell others about your experience at the Inn will provide future guests an indisputable reference to find the best hotel in Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Very nice, clean, newly remodeled. Great location to everything in Pigeon Forge. My family has stayed several times, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast area is really nice and always plentiful. Lobby has plenty a room and a nice fireplace. Will return again for another stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank PamelaG25
SLSmith2016, Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

The Inn On the River is an independently owned hotel and guest reviews, critiques, and suggestions are very important to us. We take every review to heart. As the Guest Service Manager I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your time at your home away from home in the Great Smokey Mountains. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your stay. We greatly look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Once again this Hotel has gone above and beyond all expectations. Had reservations for Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Arrived at the hotel late,8:30pm, check in only took a few minutes. once we arrived in our room with was on the 4th floor we settled right in, did our usual room checks and like last time the room was spotless. My wife walked over to the window and fell in love with the view, even though we was on the parking lot side we had a beautiful view of the Christmas lights at the Christmas store. My wife said she liked it better than the River view we had last time. We enjoyed the breakfast each morning and it was busy but still good. (the hotel was sold out). Friday night i called front desk to see if there was a microwave my wife could use in lobby, front desk said there was or they could bring one to our room! Now that is SERVICE!
I thought I had left my sunglasses in room on our way home. I called when we arrived back home after i searched all bags and car, lady at front desk was very nice and considerate of the fact i had lost my sunglasses. She took my info and said housekeeping Mgr would call next day. And she did but my wife had found them in one of her purses.Super nice people!

Room Tip: I don't think there are bad rooms. just the amenities you require.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

We strive everyday to guarantee each and every guest enjoys every aspect of their stay at The Inn On the River. Our housekeeping staff, Kitchen staff, Maintenance, and Front Desk staff are always excited to help. As the Guest Service Manager, I am extremely thankful for the time you took to share your experience with us. And, from all of us here at The Inn On the River, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Loved our first stay the weekend after Thanksgiving! We're typically Cabin renters, but booked here online instead.

First, the hotel was flexible with us on a late check-in time Thanksgiving night due to our drive in. Second, a hotel representative was kind enough to call and check in us when we were stuck in traffic on the Parkway about an hour after the time I told them we would be arriving. Third, front desk worker Sarah greeted us with warmth and hospitality upon check in. She provided all the essential info of breakfast, WiFi, etc.

This hotel has refreshments in the lobby throughout the day, in addition to a quality breakfast (waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereal, bagels, yogurt, etc.) The lobby has a beautiful seating area and fireplace, as well as complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.

Our king room on the first floor (#115) met all of our needs. I would suggest requesting an upper level room only because some parking lot traffic noise could be avoided that way.

We enjoyed the convenient location to area shops and dining options.

Great first stay and would highly recommend!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
SLSmith2016, Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016