4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 18/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ExpediaUS$93
1,270 results
All reviews commodore lounge front desk free shuttle centennial park shuttle service live music west end great stay hotel shuttle self parking hotel restaurant would stay here again rooms were very clean josh vanderbilt ivy ferdinand
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I loved the easy access to the room, comfort of the beds, fast service. Guest Services very attentive making sure you are happy. Clean rooms, I can’t complain, very nice stay . You can purchase breakfast, order lunch... guest parking

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
thom Druffel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown), responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for this glowing review! We are thrilled to read you had such a wonderful experience with our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is fine and for the most part protocols are good. Staff is super helpful. The one issue is that a concerning number of guests seem to be ignoring the mask rules in the lobby and elevators and while I recognize how awkward of a position it puts staff members in to enforce those rules (given the vitriol of many of the anti-maskers) it didn’t leave me feeling particularly safe and we aren’t going to get through this pandemic anytime soon unless those rules are held to.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your candid remarks.

Please know that our guests and employees have always been our hotel’s top priority, and in response to COVID-19, IHG has set protocols in compliance with local government guidelines/regulation to ensure the safety and welfare of all our guests. I understand that anyone not adhering to the safety protocols can cause concerns. Trust that our hotel observes the highest standards to ensure an exceptional experience for all our guests. I have conveyed your remarks to our team, as a reference for continuous improvement on our services and strict implementation of our safety protocols. I hope you will stay with us on your future visits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Heating and cooling system is in dire need of an update. The old blower system next to the window is loud and inefficient. The nearest bed was freezing and further bed was hot; not a thermostat regulated room. Mattresses were so hard and lumpy I woke up sore to the touch. The floor of the shower is rough concrete reminding me of a locker room shower.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
thom Druffel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown), responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It was a pleasure hosting you during your visit to Nashville . However, we are sorry to learn that your appointed guest room failed to meet expectations. We always appreciate feedback that helps us strengthen our hospitality efforts, and thank you again for letting us know how we can do better. We would love a future opportunity to prove our commitment to excellence and hope you will consider visiting us again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just a small adventure to Nashville to watch the eldest grand little play in a hockey tournament.

What a Great view of the Parthenon from the 8th floor.

Hotel was great! Clean and good location to the expressway. Check in was a snap. Staff were completely helpful and even reached out to me during my stay to see if I required anything.

Fabulous service! A definite stay again place for me.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for all the kudos. I will be sure to share them with our team. Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 29 January 2021

Recently I had to travel out of town to receive minor surgery. My stay at Vanderbilt Holiday Inn was excellent. Staff and facilities were top notch. The room was nice and comfortable. Everything is good.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
thom Druffel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown), responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021