“Dinner before a show”
Review of Cafe Lula

Cafe Lula
Ranked #290 of 2,219 Restaurants in Nashville
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for a soup and salad before a show at the Ryman. The house salad with blue cheese candied walnuts with chopped kale and dried cranberries with balsamic vinaigrette and tomato bisque amazing!!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

My wife and I headed to downtown Nashville for an evening at the Ryman Auditorium. We arrived about 90 minute early; so, we decided to eat at Cafe Lula - it was so convenient to the Ryman AND we had heard some good things about it. The "rumors" were correct. Prices were very reasonable and the food was delicious. I had the pork chops with mac & cheese as the side and my wife had the chicken salad sandwich with home cooked chips. She also had a glass (cup) of red wine and I had a craft beer. We will do this again the next time we see a show at the Ryman. That is for sure. There were a couple of other items on the menu that I would like to try.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Quaint cafeteria style eatery, a good little selection of sandwiches and a few entrees. We ate here before a show and it served the purpose. Next time we will probably eat at another local place to get more of the scene. Prices are a little high, but not bad considering it is there for the venue. The drinks are good. I would recommend if you need something quick and are going to the Ryman.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I went to the Ryman with some family from out of town, and we were so hungry when we finished the tour that we decided to give Cafe Lula a try. I was so surprised with the quality. The ingredients were really fresh (you could actually watch the kitchen cutting the vegetables). I had the burger and it was awesome! I would definitely recommend Cafe Lula to anyone who is visiting Broadway and wants something fast, casual, and a little healthier than deep fried pickles.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were looking for a quick bite before a show at the Ryman and while it was relatively quick to get our food none of it was all that good. 2 of us got the Hot Chicken salad sandwich which lacked the main ingredient, And what there was tasted ok but nothing great. A friend got the burger and again, while it tasted ok it was mostly bun. The worst was my wife's Caesar salad which was just bland.