“Southern Comfort Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We ate at Cracker Barrel on the first day of our road trip through the South. I wanted to try Southern comfort food, and a Cracker Barrel was close by. They were offering new Southern Bowls for a limited time. I had the fried chicken benedict bowl, which was good, but “heavy”. (A lot of their menu items are full of calories, fat, cholesterol and sodium). Granted, I could have chosen a lighter and healthier meal, but couldn’t resist the fried chicken benedict bowl.

Service was good. Food came out quickly. Prices were very reasonable. The gift shop was very nice. If we were to come across another Cracker Barrel and we were hungry, we would eat at Cracker Barrel again. However, it’s not someplace we would seek out.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We always enjoy eating at cracker barell restaurant. Good food, good service and the Country Store is fun.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

What a great restaurant. We had breakfast on a Wednesday morning. Breakfast was absolutely wonderful. After days of bbq I was ready for eggs hash browns and biscuits. Anything and everything on the breakfast menu. Comes out hot and fast.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I have eaten breakfast at numerous well known places in world but on my last trip to Nashville I had the fortune of tryout my this fabulous place where food is fresh well thought Thru tasty and heathy.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Whatever happened to the Cracker Barrels that I remember from years ago? Have they all gone downhill or is it just this location?? True....we were a group of 33 on a bus tour but were seated rather quickly. It was later in the evening and they didn't seem to be busy. We waited 1 1/2 hours for our dinners. I will just speak for myself and say that my fried shrimp was horrifically awful. Dry and hard as rocks. Supposed to come with hush puppies and corn bread but neither appeared. Again I ask: has Cracker Barrel gotten this awful or could it just be this one location? The restaurant itself seemed dirty and disheveled. It's a shame because I have good memories of the CBs from years ago.