“A chocolate experience at a high level!”

Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Yarra Glen
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We visited with "Go West Tours" and we experience a very good tasting of some amazing chocolates and had an excellent strawberry sorbet! A place to visit!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

What a sweet surprise we had with just a 1 hour drive from home to find the Yarra Valley Ice Creamery and Chocolatiar!! We were first met by sleepy cows and then very hungry goats! The rolling hills and well maintained landscapes were just breathtaking. And then to largest scoops of delicious ice cream and a wonder world of the largest selection of chocolate I have ever seen! A family adventure that thrilled the kids and adults alike!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The samples of chocolate and rocky road tasting really hit a sweet spot for me. And being able to watch the chocolates being made, an extra bonus. The absolute highlight of the visit though, was the amazing icecream on sale, and loaded with flavour, dripping off the cone. Perfect to enjoy on a beautiful sunny autumn day in the country.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We went here with my son and daughter in law as a treat for Mother's Day, my wife and daughter in law are both sweet tooths.
We came for lunch, there were lots of people and not many tables but we were lucky to get one.
The menu is limited, I think that they concentrate more on chocolate and ice cream than hot food, but I was very surprised with the quality of the food we were served.
I had a bagel with Atlantic salmon which came with a delicious side salad, my wife has a steak sandwich and the steak was melt in your mouth good, my son had pizza and my daughter in law scrambled eggs and they both said that they were very good.
Prices are very reasonable.
We bought some chocolate to take with us and it was as good as any I've ever had, none of us had ice cream.
Overall I can highly recommend this establishment, the food is good as is the chocolate and the surroundings in the Yarra Valley are beautiful and relaxing, it's easy to understand why it's so popular.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Budsyblues
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Chocolate was nice, it reminded us a lot of the Margaret River Chocolate company in WA right down to even the store layout and the big bowls of chocolate buttons for tasting as you go through the door.

We had an ice cream from the ice cream shop out the front as you come from the car park. The ice cream was nice but not our most favorite.

We went on a Sunday and it was very busy with a lot of families and children.

Date of visit: April 2018