“Best Tacos ever ”

Price range: US$11 - US$24
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

The Nachos are seriously good. The coffee also the best ever. Pity I live in Qld as I would definitely be visiting again

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Very limited menu. Food and service good but not a lot of choices on the menu so we won't rush back.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

The Milbri is a ripper restaurant... it has been getting fabulous reviews on TA so I had to investigate and I was knocked out..

This restaurant produces Mexican food ... it is not a Mexican restaurant. You see a Mexican restaurant is kitche, gaudy, full of sombrero hats and fake Spanish accents.

This place is a cool, modern looking restaurant with a great vibe, friendly staff and not a sombrero in sight. They make fabulous cocktails (mine was the sour apple martini-awesome), serve fabulous Mexican food with a modern twist.

The flavours were fresh, authentic and well balanced.

So what did we order? ... the Nachos - made with the authentic corn chips which did not last long... they were great and the kids commented on how these nachos were so much better than what you usually get.

We went with the shared meal approach and we ordered the rice and corn balls (very nice and just spicy enough): the Negra Chicken - the best main that we ordered: Pork Belly - tender, juicy with a good cracklings: the potatoes and chorizo quesadillas - again well presented and well
cooked, well presented but - I don't know - lacked "it" factor of the other meals. Finally, grab a bowl of the chips - they were very good.

The staff were wonderful. Sherie was friendly, speedy and full advise. It was she who advised the sour apple cocktail. Chris took our meal order and he also provided guidance and tips. He advised us that we had ordered enough even though it did. Or sound like a lot. He was right!!!

In all we had a wonderful night out and I would encourage everyone to give this place a go.

We will return.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

16 of us from Australia Social Motorcycle Club came for a ride to Rosebud. Stopped here for lunch.
Awesome food with fantastic service.
Highly recommend this place for all family and friends.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I am a local whom had never been there. I was greeted by a lovely young lady who took my reservation. When my party of 5 arrived we were greeted and seated straight away water and menus were also brought. It wasn't long before we ordered drinks which promptly arrivied, our food was outstanding our waiter was charming the dessert was to die for !! I can not believe I have been missing out on such a fantastic place. Needless to say the next time I have visitors we will be going there. It was such a pleasant evening, thank you to all that work there you are doing an exceptional job and I look forward to dinning with you again.