“Now Tiantian Kitchen! Great Food!”
Review of Tiantian Kitchen

Tiantian Kitchen
Ranked #40 of 56 Restaurants in Lilydale
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Firstly think many of the reviews may refer to previous owners. Now trades as TIANTIAN KITCHEN NOT LILYDALE PALACE.
Visited recently as an extended family(7 of us), thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We selected a number of entrees, the grandchildren like dumplings, spring rolls etc. Followed up wth a very tender, tasty fillet steak, a sweet and sour pork (lovely even cubes of meat, no sign of fat as you can encounter sometimes), a serve of garlic prawns(12 or so, good size) and fried rice. With all of these dishes being lovely we ordered a serve each of fried ice-cream and banana.
Service was polite, attentive and timely. Not a cheap meal, but when they are using good cuts of meat etc and providing generous portions the cost was reasonable.
Our first visit under the new management, but it won't be the last.

1  Thank Peter W

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We have been coming here for years and were surprised to find it under new management and with the new name Tian Tian but tried it anyway and were very happy we did, it was the best chinese we had had in years and the lovely chap serving us was just charming, we came for my husbands birthday and felt really well looked after. We got one of the banquets and everything was really good and the improvements inside were very nice, will be back sooner this time, thanks for a great evening.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Looking for a place for lunch and stumable across the Tiantian Kitchen in Lilydale, tried out the food and love it, have a great chioce of Bento's to choose from and Noodles, i'm sure that the rest of the food is good too, service was friendly, good and on time, the meals that the wife and I had was great and we enjoy it.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We have tried the new management (TianTian Kitchen) 3 times now & every time it's been inedible. Most recent visit 2 weeks ago I had hot & sour soup which was terrible. It was made with sweet sour sauce that comes with battered pork for example. Chicken ribs I also had smelt so strong I couldn't stomach them, they tasted very old, I'm not sure how I didn't get sick eating them. All other dishes we've had have all fell very short in flavour & authenticity. Highly recommend you DON'T visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

My husband and I don't usually go for Chinese food because we have had many dissappointing experiences with Chinese restaurants, but our friends chose this restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised. The staff are extremely friendly and the food was wonderful.