“Really good food combined with excellent service”
Review of Imm Oon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Imm Oon
Ranked #17 of 56 Restaurants in Lilydale
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

3 of our foursome had the banquet, with one having a la carte. Variety, taste and speed to table of banquet was above average and well worth the visit. A la carte was somewhat slower, but still good and the meal was delicious. Excellent decor, atmosphere and you could comfortably talk, an often missed aspect of modern dining. Lilydale isn't an obvious choice for dining, but happily return here.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I have driven past this new Thai restaurant many times, but finally had the opportunity to dine there this past Monday. Looks fantastic. Nice industrial modern look. Prompt service. Innovative menu, very much in the vein of Chin Chin in Flinders Lane. Betal Leaf entree was wonderful and the Pork and Prawn Doughnuts were a taste sensation! Pad Thai lovely and fresh and great flavours. The soft shell crab was fantastic and one of our party was so pleased she had tried them as she would not normally have eaten them. Will definately be back for another shot at the menu. Saves me a trip to the city.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

this place is relative new in town and in the main street as you come into town. all i can say it oustanding service, very attentive staff, smile, friendly and plenty of staff also working. food was of excellent quality and quick to get out to you and the place was very busy. has a full bar also. decor is excellent. you need to check this place out in visiting the area or are a local

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Can't wait to visit again to try more of the fantastic food - wish I'd taken pics of our meals to entice you. High praise for the very attentive wait staff, excellent service from start to finish. Unique bathroom facilities - especially the language lesson.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Called in without a reservation (but early) and was looked after very well. Very attentive staff with great big smiles. Well laid out and clean restaurant with spotless toilets. We were served promptly with drinks and food. Prices were fair. I had a Tom Yum which was delicious and spicy. We shared a yellow chicken curry with coconut rice. The curry was very tasty BUT not very spicy as we expected of Thai food. I think the menu needs to be amended somehow with heat grading maybe 1-2-3-4 chillies. On last nights meal I would order a 3. Would I return ? Yes I will. All in all a very pleasant experience.