All reviews country pate stayed here conference venue dining experience dietary requirements conference room next morning fantastic night awesome place great conference rooms are small tennis courts great service the kitchen faulty accommodation retreat
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a girls weekend away and I was blown away by how good the food was !
Fabulous location and amazing outlook towards Silvan dam
Basic rooms with very small bathroom but comfortable and several heating options for the cold nights !
Great conference rooms and access to pool gym and lovely fires in lounges !
Back next year for sure

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Country P, General Manager at CountryPlace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Ikamphuis, thank you for taking the time to review our venue.
I am pleased you enjoyed the food, location and facilities.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Food was ok
Very basic rooms but a bit cold
Grumpy waitress but wouldn’t want to tell her
WiFi is free but didn’t work all weekend (cost cutting?)
Nice location
TV didn’t work
Noisy rooms
Squeaky floors
OK for business but wouldn’t got there for a holiday

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Country P, General Manager at CountryPlace, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Doctor Knockers,

Thankyou for taking the time to review our venue.

Unfortunately the main WiFi was not working, my understanding is that there was a telstra fault on the line coming into the property. ( Rectified on Monday ) However there were 2 Telstra Night Hawk modems connected to the 4G network available throughout your groups stay. I apologise for any inconvenience this caused you.

Doctor Knockers I would greatly appreciate if you could call to discuss the other items raised in your revue, we are always looking for opportunities to improve our product and services.

Kind Reagards

Reviewed 19 May 2018

My wife and I went to CountryPlace for dinner tonight, enjoying the Faulty Towers experience. The entire night played out beautifully, being hilarious from the moment we were being seated by Manuel and Basil, to the end of the night.

The food was great too, but that was just a bonus. I don't think you need to be a fan of the TV show to enjoy this night. The performances were well done, and thoroughly enjoyable. The whole room was laughing all night.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Country P, General Manager at CountryPlace, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Hi Eztraveller2,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Faulty TowersExperience, I am so glad you enjoyed the night.

Regards

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a conference venue for corporates during the week. If you’re lucky, as we were, you can have the place virtually to yourselves at the weekend.

Our family reunion - a group of 24 people - was perfect because of this venue, which is located in a beautiful bush setting in the Dandenongs near Silvan Reservoir.

Most importantly, the staff were warm, friendly and efficient and let us do what we wanted - from an indoor exercise class to a treasure hunt around the property to skittles on the front lawn.

The rooms were fine for what we wanted and the food and wine were outstanding. Congratulations Country Place - brilliant!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi Tony H,

Thankyou for taking the time to revue our venue.

I am so pleased you had a brilliant experience.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Firstly want to say thanks to Jacinta, she has been absolutely beautiful, such a pleasure to deal with. Thankyou for making my afternoon! :)
The view is amazing, lovely place for a walk :)
First rate, love it!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hi Karen,

Thankyou for taking the time to revue our venue.

I wil pass on your comments to Jacinta.

Kind Regards