“Best thai food ever and lovely friendly service”

Healesville Thai Restaurant and Cafe
Ranked #17 of 58 Restaurants in Healesville
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were warmly welcomed and led to a large table (so nice to have plenty of space rather than feeling crammed in). Every single dish we ordered was perfect. Delicious and just the way thai food should be. Service was lovely. Only slight complaint was the room was quite cold - in temperature and atmosphere - some curtains or more decor might help. But doesn't stop me giving them 5 stars for the MOST DELICIOUS FOOD. Thanks!

1  Thank Leah M

Reviewed 27 September 2017

After telling the waitress I did not like spice I think she accidentally took this for my partner also as he ordered a red Thai curry expecting it to be very spicy and there was none whatsoever! Even I was able to eat it, on the plus side the coconut milk sauce was incredible, really something special. Chicken was good but would not recommend the chicken spring rolls. Very fresh produce and fresh cooking, appreciated and will be back.

1  Thank chloestanley
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Dishes were mild even at the two chilli but I didn't mind one bit. At least it was edible and enjoyable and not dominated by the chilli and we could enjoy the flavours. Lots of fresh vegetables.

The small child had some chicken spring rolls and a big plus they were nice and crispy and not dripping in oil.

Coconut curry, stir fry dishes all very good and not overly salty. Would go again.

1  Thank GlobeTrotters4001
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Chanced upon this place as we were craving for Thai food while in the area. The place was pretty empty with only 5 other patrons other than ourselves when we arrived on Sunday afternoon at 1ish. We heard that the place is more crowded in the evening. The place was neat and cozy. We ordered a Pad See Ew, Pad Thai, Tom Yum Goong and a vegetable dish with Chicken with rice for the 3 of us. We were so happy with all of the dishes and we finished everything. The lady serving us was also very nice and friendly. A very pleasant dining experience and if we were in Healesville for one more day, we would definitely have come again.

1  Thank Lyegeak
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Wish we lived closer, flavorsome, ample serves, pleasant environment, obliging staff.

We shared a mixed entree, my husband had the yellow lamb, I had chicken Massaman both were delightful. The best Thai we have had.

Highly recommended!