All reviews the main road stayed here bar fridge air conditioner single level swimming pool and tennis court pleasantly surprised how small shopping don't expect too much budget price crisp linen warm room helpful owners breakfast pack overnight stay take away an executive suite
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Economical. Very clean, modern and spacous, good sized bathroom. Kitchenette with appliances. Comfortable beds. Air conditioned. Well maintained. Parking at door. Friendly staff. Highly recommended. Will be back. Thank you

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2017

this motel is a fantastic choice for comfort and price, it is located 5 minute's from town, it's very clean and the rooms are spacious and clean,you have the use of a free gas bbq and you have a pool as well, it only cost us $89 per night to stay and very quite and private.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Thank you again for a quiet, clean and comfortable stay, all at a budget rate!
The rooms are spacious, smell fresh, opening windows, comfortable beds,
Plenty of hot water and good pressure in the rainwater shower.
Real 250 ml milk for the rooms
Free WiFi,
Recently renovated.
Well maintained and very responsive to any maintenance issues
Tennis court
Nice pool.
5 minutes drive from the CBD or hospital.
I will be back again

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2017

My partner and I stayed there for a night. To my surprise the motel room had a small kitchen with a microwave, kettle, toaster, mini fridge and crockery. How good is that? The rooms were so neat and tidy. We were provided with tea and coffee in the room. There was a small dining table for two which could easily fit good size meals. The lighting was perfect not too bright and not too dull. The staff were helpful and friendly. We were very happy with our room and would love to stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dana R, Front Office Manager at Frankston Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Thank you for your great review. We hope to see you next time with same more new exciting changes to the place.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 1 week whilst visiting Melbourne for a family wedding. The room was spacious, clean and had everything we needed. It was in a quiet location, with easy access to lots of places of interest for us to visit. I haven't stayed in a motel before, but for what we paid, it was excellent value. The staff were very friendly and helpful, with one particular member of the cleaning staff being very nice. Wish I'd got her name, because she deserves a special mention. Sorry I didn't, but thank you anyway. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple