Review Highlights

from US$60.84
from US$60.84
from US$1,422.06
More Info
All reviews the great ocean road canter horses bush ride scenery opportunities australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Absolutely amazing experience!! The horses are sooo well behaved and the scenery even better! Amazing views coming over the otways national park and amazing to have a walk and trot on the beach!We had the beautiful horses Indi and Willow! Also can’t speak more highly of Ally( I think that was her name and feel terrible that I don’t remember ‍♀️) we felt so comfortable with her and she gave us great tips while learning to trot! So easy to talk to as well! I would recommend doing the private beach ride as it’s a bit more personal with instructors and get to go at your own pace!Hope we will be back one day ☺️

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 18 January 2021

it was an amazing experience with this trail ride. the horses were amazingly trained even know my mother received a cheeky appaloosa to ride. it felt like it went for ages but it was only 1 hr to and back on the trail ride. I totally recommend going here if you want to go on a trail ride. the ride also has beautiful views of the water and the Aireys inlet light tower.

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

This ride literally could not have been any better. It was awesome! I went on the combo ride (beach and bush). Every aspect was excellent. My horse was great - well trained with lovely manners! The guide Sophie was brilliant, such a friendly and happy person. Scenery was spectacular! Plenty of opportunities to canter. You just cannot beat cantering along the beach!
I absolutely recommend this ride. I went because I had some time to kill and I definitely wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it was. Thank you Sophie and the team at Blazing Saddles, I will be back as soon as I can!

Date of experience: February 2020
carolinew3027, Owner at Blazing Saddles, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

So glad you enjoyed yourself, we try hard to make every ride a great experience, nice to see people appreciating our horses and staff x

Reviewed 8 October 2019

We had booked and stopped here during my vacation in Australia and truly enjoy the experience. The staff were helpful and accommodating and ensured that we enjoyed the ride and sights along the way.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

Went to blazing saddles with small children. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Horses were extremely friendly and loved pats. Small children can be walked around a set path in ponies.

Date of experience: June 2019